@Saturday

Warrior
Guess it's time for this one
Back from a day long ban. Man, whoever it is who just reports everyone in the @day threads is really persistent. Is getting banned for posting relatively positive things with the occasional curse word (which was the reason I got banned) a requirement to be an @day regular?

Also, H Spirit Kings is easily one of my favorite fights. It just feels so good since there's almost nothing random that will wipe you, it's always someone's fault. The feeling of really steady progress is great and the fight is so damn well done. Can't wait to actually kill it which'll probably be next week.
How long does it usually take after a server transfer until I am no longer a blue silhouette?

edit: ONE DAY TILL THE SUPHARBOWL!
edit: ONE DAY TILL NEW IRON MAN 3 TRAILER AND MORE AMAZING COMMERCIALS

Fixed that for you.
Just found out we are losing Deadly Calm. I find myself...slightly indifferent. I had the ability macro'd in with HS and Cleave, so i never thought about it really. I've been debating taking cleave off my bars completely for fury now anyways since i dont even use it for AoE all that much anymore.

I need to decide what to do with my VP. Upgrade my offhand Scimitar of Seven Stars to 2/2, or buy some vp gloves from some vendor somewhere. Or i might just hit up the clubs with all my VP and make it rain.
Sha Assist mod. This is cheating on a whole new level.
DS_VR is better.
02/01/2013 11:56 PMPosted by Jalopy
DS_VR is better.

QFT, though tbh, the patterns are really easy.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dreadspray_vr/657693
I dunno about you, but I have better things to do than memorize the patterns of all three platforms when I can have a bunch of lines of code tell me where to go.
02/02/2013 12:16 AMPosted by Jalopy
I dunno about you, but I have better things to do than memorize the patterns of all three platforms when I can have a bunch of lines of code tell me where to go.
Just finished rewatching Dredd. Such an awesome movie. I wish it had done better in theaters, but so many of my friends didn't even know it had come out.
Yeah, Dredd was amazing.
Got a potential offer from a great guild on my server, and their fury warrior is leaving on the 19th which leaves the spot wide open.

Also pretty much maxed JC today, just need to wait on the stupid daily researches.
02/02/2013 01:36 AMPosted by Samayael
Yeah, Dredd was amazing.

Was it really? The trailer made it look terrible.
02/02/2013 03:32 AMPosted by Aiyanna
Yeah, Dredd was amazing.

Was it really? The trailer made it look terrible.

Yeah, it was really good. A movie that has sort of a similar plot that is also really good is The Raid: Redemption, I'd watch both.
Clutche did you ever actually try designing your own UI.

I'm curious. Still thinking of doing my own as well (again).
02/01/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Nodokk
Back from a day long ban. Man, whoever it is who just reports everyone in the @day threads is really persistent. Is getting banned for posting relatively positive things with the occasional curse word (which was the reason I got banned) a requirement to be an @day regular?

Apparently, yes. It's happened to me twice. Though for me both times it was 3 days, not one.
Blade of Wizardry

How much do you think this would go for?
9-13k. I usually just post it at 10k, sells eventually. Can probably unload in trade for 5-6k quickly if you need the cash.