493 Warlock LF 10m or 25m progression team

Stormreaver
basically,
the guild im in is falling apart very fast and i need a new home...im currently 16/16 and would look to progress into hard modes or at least fast weekly clears of current content if you feel that i would be good for your raid team please send me a tell in game (im ALWAYS on) i will always be on time never late will never ever miss a raid im good at my class know all fights so yeah just let me know...thanks in advance.

-Headd-
Hello Headd. If you're interested, HILYMI may have a spot for you. We are a 25m guild established in 2006 and are currently 5/16H. We currently need some ranged so if your interested please feel free to check out our thread on these forums or our website www.hititlikeyoumeanit.com.

You can also contact Yoink or Livistos in-game and they would be more than happy to talk to you.
alright perhaps i should of put this in my original post i take raiding very seriously but to me raiding is not a "job" and i feel i shouldn't have to apply for a spot on a raid team like its a job ill do a trail peroid if need be u can look at logs (if there is any) no offense to the guilds that still use that way to gain members but as a personal preference of mine i just don't do it.
bump
;) Another thing to add is the times you're available to raid.
anyday anytime
02/02/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Headd
alright perhaps i should of put this in my original post i take raiding very seriously but to me raiding is not a "job" and i feel i shouldn't have to apply for a spot on a raid team like its a job ill do a trail peroid if need be u can look at logs (if there is any) no offense to the guilds that still use that way to gain members but as a personal preference of mine i just don't do it.

So you want the guild to take all the risk by trying you out, guessing if you click or if you use binds, hoping that your connection is good and of course not answering anything about your spec, reforging or anything else.

Guilds use applications for a reason, it tells us something about you and if we think you will work well with the other 24, this is no job application but rather in introduction. if you don't like how most of us play in the sandbox then make your own.
not saying that in a sense just most apps to guilds...are on par with job apps. if not worse.
"So you want the guild to take all the risk by trying you out, guessing if you click or if you use binds, hoping that your connection is good and of course not answering anything about your spec, reforging or anything else."

couldnt you just click my toon icon and get 85% of the info u just stated?
that maybe true. you can get some info on you from just armory. but the rest of the info is info that officers want to know. Are you a guild hopper? are you flexible in specs, whats your binds, etc. They need to know if youre a pos or not. So yeah they can find that info out from your armory but the 15% they need in a app. And guild apps dont require a piss test, no where close to a irl job app.
never been big on applications myself either. i can MAYBE understand world top 100 guilds...who treat the game like a job. but not really anyone else. what do binds/clicking have to do with this? if you do your job, pull sufficient dps and dont die then whats the prob? every guild i have applied to have been the the worse guilds i have ever joined while the guilds who are relaxed and like hey, come run with us, you seem cool, you do ok join the guild are the best. for reasons i need not explain
I found a top raiding guild 7/16 heroic mode so this thread is offically necro
Top raiding guilds aren't 7/16h sorry to burst your bubble.
typo 16/16
gonna have to call a BS flag on this one, you have zero HM experience and a 16/16 HM guild is gonna take you in eh? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
well again a typo the guild im in is 5/16 heroic...and thankfully your opinion means nothing to me ...so keep talking i wont be listening
I heard some things about the type of player you are from a friend of mine that raided with you in a previous guild. Nothing good was said but it is not my place to repeat the things I heard since I didn't experience it first hand.
what does it matter if the guild your in is 5/16? doesnt change the fact that you arent...regardless, im glad you posted this lol...i needed the chuckles