Scheduled maintenance

General Discussion
I also agree. Starting 2 hours earlier would be better for pretty much everyone.

Less people on at the requested 3 a.m. than there could be at the requested 9 a.m.
m-m-mr community m-m-manger c-can I p-please play this game s-soon sir??
02/05/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Rägnarök
m-m-mr community m-m-manger c-can I p-please play this game s-soon sir??
02/05/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Greensauce
That would "accommodate" about 30% more players.

02/05/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Wickedstyx
Starting 2 hours earlier would be better for pretty much everyone.

Where do you guys get this data? You think you know better than Blizzard on what day and time the least amount of people are on?
blah blah blah they don't give a damn about any of us. As long as the $15 is coming in monthly, things will never change. The same reason botters have been running rampant more and more often. They pay their 15 bucks, why should blizz ban the account that is paying them? They won't.

Starting two hours earlier means they have to wake up 2 hours earlier. God forbid they have to go out of their way for our pleasure... GOD FORBID.
02/05/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Tylane
Like I said.. I have crap to do in the mornings anyways... I just hate BS responses.

If you hate BS responses - then why did you post yours? Take your own advice, champ.

Really? Champ? That is what kids in teens say when they want to sound grown up.
Those NPCs need some downtime, you don't know how hard they work.
02/05/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Kezmaefele
and I have crops to harvest!!

So God made the farmer.

I have to admit that commercial really stood out from the rest.
02/05/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Greensauce

If you hate BS responses - then why did you post yours? Take your own advice, champ.

Pipe down chump.
blah blah blah they don't give a damn about any of us. As long as the $15 is coming in monthly, things will never change. The same reason botters have been running rampant more and more often. They pay their 15 bucks, why should blizz ban the account that is paying them? They won't.

Starting two hours earlier means they have to wake up 2 hours earlier. God forbid they have to go out of their way for our pleasure... GOD FORBID.

Hyperbole much?
Oh, by the way,
Your boss called and you have to report to work two hours earlier because your customer's in another time zone have no idea that the main office of Blizzard is in the Pacific Time Zone and operate's accordingly !!
check it at 3 am pst compared to the 5 am and again at 9 am compared to 11 am.

If only it was 100% accurate you might have a point. Blizzard's data is 100% accurate, so I think I will go with their word, sorry.
02/05/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Greensauce

No, it is what folks in their 40's say to further belittle folks like yourself - champ.
Earlier than 3 am? It's 6 pm EST when they start, so no. I agree with their time table. Any earlier than 3 am to upgrade a game is ridiculous in my opinion. I understand what you're saying, but think about the people having to wake up and go to work at midnight. THAT would suck.

No, it is what folks in their 40's say to further belittle folks like yourself - champ.

*swoon*