[H] Defeat 10m 1/13HM, Lf Ele/R Sham and Disc

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Currently recruiting:

Healer - Disc Priest

Dps - Ele/Resto Shaman

Other classes may apply, they will be considered.

Progression:
Tier 15

Throne of Thunder 1/13 Heroic.

Tier 14

Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic.

Heart of Fear: 5/6 Heroic.

Terrace of Endless Springs: 1/4 Heroic.

Who we are:
Defeat is a guild originally from Thaurissan but has recently decided to move to Barthilas. We have brought over the best of our Players and are looking for others with equal skill to join us.

Want we want from you:
Being 10man we require 95% attendance. The ability to play your class to the highest of standards as possible. You should be actively researching all current and coming content and making yourself familiar with the different mechanics.

What you can expect from Defeat:
Like minded skilled players, who share the same passion for progression as one another. We all have the same mindset which is to finish content as fast as we can and have fun while doing it.

Raid Times

Wednesday: 8:00pm till 11:30pm st.

Thursday: 8:00pm till 11:30pm st.

Sunday: 7:00pm till 11:30pm st.

Please note: Raids form 15 minutes before raid starts giving us time to clear trash etc.
Raid times may be extended when progressing.

How to apply

Apply through our guild website at http://defeat.shivtr.com/

For any questions, feel free to contact me on Cruzlah#1332. If I am unavaible you can also add Razerhax#1965 or Sarg#1491

Thank you & Hope to hear from you soon.
bumping
bumping
bumping
^
bump
^
bump
^
bump
bumping for tank
bump
warrior tank 372 hi recently came back to the game interested in your raid times and guild environment gearing asap been playing since vanilla
No Thanks. Bumping for tank.
02/15/2013 10:41 PMPosted by Geoffreyrush
Bumping for tank.
485 prot warrior with 487 fury set im currently looking for a more serious guild, im an officer in my current guild and help raid lead so know most fights ,always study and always on early for raid. Never miss a raid night
bump
Bump
^
bump