Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
02/10/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Elidra
Ain't no loli ever had thighs like that.

They're loli ;p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6K3I8XLDE

Is this what the cool kids do nowadays?
waht on earth
So glad that hanging out here is as close as I'll ever get to being one of the "cool kids," 'cause that's just..."messed up" i think is the best turn of phrase.
02/10/2013 10:58 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
So glad that hanging out here

Wat.

We're not cool kids!
Hence the "as close as I'll ever get" bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6K3I8XLDE

Is this what the cool kids do nowadays?

Lmao, I love those videos. All the harlem shake videos are hilariously retarded.
02/10/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Jackishi
Lmao, I love those videos. All the harlem shake videos are hilariously retarded.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I didn't get it and ended closing the video not long after the whole group started gyrating early on.
02/10/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Temple of the Jade Serpent and Mogu'shan Palace Bronze Challenge Mode complete!

grats! challenge modes seem fun. def gonna try them out sometime this expansion
02/10/2013 11:56 PMPosted by Muletia
Maybe I'm just getting old. I didn't get it and ended closing the video not long after the whole group started gyrating early on.

I don't get it either. But then I guess I'm technically "old" compared to those kids now -_-*

Q:please just buff ret sust damage or give us pressure mechanics or better cc. Sucks to be useful 20 secs every 3 min.
A:Every time we discuss nerfing burst and buffing sustain, hundreds of Rets cry no.

For someone asking for empirical evidence all the time, crabby sure likes some hyperbole.
Morning Pally Crew

Heroic Elegon down last night

Much easier than Heroic Spirit Kings lol
i'm going to have to bootcamp my machine for wildstar online when it comes out. >.> i've been resisting for years now, passing up playing games that interested me, because i simply lack the discipline to not play all the games if it is possible for me to. that said, i desperately want to play a game where exploring the map is a core character career option and double jumping is a thing and everything is gorgeous and there's a single-player endgame etc etc.

arrrrgh what do?
Play all the games!
Q:please just buff ret sust damage or give us pressure mechanics or better cc. Sucks to be useful 20 secs every 3 min.
A:Every time we discuss nerfing burst and buffing sustain, hundreds of Rets cry no.

Hundreds, as in hundreds? Or "hundreds" as in 17?
The meter mentality is really annoying. There is more to raiding than where you are on the meters.

it is annoying, but when the officers of the guild are 'meter mongers' and that affects your raiding time; then well...crap lol

Not that the officers in my guild are.
02/11/2013 04:31 AMPosted by Hafleur
grats! challenge modes seem fun. def gonna try them out sometime this expansion

Thanks.

They are very fun, probably the most fun I've had this expansion, highly recommend them with a group of good peoples.

02/11/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Lobster
There is more to raiding than where you are on the meters.

But pink must always be on top of the meters, it is the superior color.
02/11/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Lobster
The rets who want baseline DP because it will make their rotation "more interesting" a.) don't stack haste, and b.) don't actually know what they want so they're just making noise.

What if I want baseline DP because it's stupid that all of our lv75 talents used to be in the Ret tree?