Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

Paladin
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
02/15/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
All these years and I just now realized that Bolvar becoming the new Lich King was shown as an easter egg in Draenei questing on Azuremyst back in BC.

wat
<--- has never successfully completed the draenei starting zone.
Wow.

All these years and I just now realized that Bolvar becoming the new Lich King was shown as an easter egg in Draenei questing on Azuremyst back in BC.

Makes his fate seem less sad depending on how you interpret the vision.

Wait wut? Guess I should have paid more attention to the quest text :o
02/15/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Mario 101 people! These are the basics.

It's easier than Mario, even. Since Mario's a sidescroller, you're pulled in one direction (down), which can reduce your control. In WoW, you have complete freedom of movement on the significant plane.
02/15/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
was shown as an easter egg in Draenei questing on Azuremyst back in BC

Do tell .. I didn't notice anything but I tend to just brush over quest text and destroy what I'm asked to destroy.
wat
<--- has never successfully completed the draenei starting zone.

Wait wut? Guess I should have paid more attention to the quest text :o

02/15/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Muletia
Do tell .. I didn't notice anything but I tend to just brush over quest text and destroy what I'm asked to destroy.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Kurz_the_Revelator

http://www.wowpedia.org/Vision_of_the_Forlorn

It's a vision Kurz can have over his fire at Stillpine, it's rather vague which is to be expected as I imagine at the time Blizz didn't have the idea fully fleshed out.

I like the wowpedia interpretation of it although the vision being so abstract it's certainly up for debate.

I always saw it as tragic that Bolvar had to do what he did, and it is, but this makes me think that he found resolve again to do this duty in the Light.

Doing all this questing there again also makes me sad, the isles could have been so great if all their story lines were brought up to date in Cata.

It's easier than Mario, even. Since Mario's a sidescroller, you're pulled in one direction (down), which can reduce your control. In WoW, you have complete freedom of movement on the significant plane.

Agreed.

But it never failed, at least one person always failed at Mario in Deadmines.
Man, I remember going into Deadmines and have people spouting "oh noes itz frogger4!!1!11!" I could do nothing but facepalm, call them noobs, and school them Mario, while shouting, "Here we go!"
Huh that new short story was pretty good.
Grinding 9-10k pirates and rogues = No problem.

Pick pocketing 80 junkboxes = F this and log out.

:(
Just started watching Inuyasha the Final Act.

Part of me is laughing hilariously at some of the badness in it, but my nostalgia goggles are winning out with this one.
3 clears of MV done, 2 weeks of 6/6 gold, 1 week of a neck and 5/6 gold.

Somebody remind me why I'm doing LFR again?
Masochism?
02/15/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Masochism?
The tendency to derive pleasure, esp. sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.
Hoof to the face!
02/15/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Keeri
Hoof to the face!

Hawt!
Hey, Monks, this is Paladin Only!

I know you guys are hybrids with Melee DPS, tank, and Healer, but this is for Paladins! Please go back to your leather-wearing slum and let us talk about our stuff.'

I hope I sound like a Blood Knight!
Hey, Monks, this is Paladin Only!

i look like a paladin. does that count?
Warrior time?
Capped.

So close.

You warriors can stay, fine.