Hooray!

Arthas
Post Limit:
Per the 5.2 patch notes:
The chance to fish up Flying Tiger Gourami, Spinefish Alpha and Mimic Octopus has been increased.
Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.
^ this

Hopefully it can brings back this rep grinding time to a more reasonable value. I am fine with either 30 mins per day for 30 days or 6 hours per day for 1 week to hit maximum, but with the current efficiency, I won't even bother it.
This is going to be a nice change, Anglers is all I need for my stupid Kite but I just don't have the willpower currently to put up with fishing dailies, at least not with the time it currently takes up to fish up the quest fish.
The Anglers themselves aren't so bad, really. Only a few dailies, but they give a reasonable chunk of rep each. Not like those Golden Lotus jerks, anyway.

Nat Pagle was the issue. Not only RNG, but low value per turn-in made it too unreasonable to make the effort to grind out. This should help alleviate that.
02/01/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Whiteleaf
Not only RNG, but low value per turn-in made it too unreasonable to make the effort to grind out

Not to mention you can only turn them in once per day, iirc.