What's a good name?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Hi, sometimes when I play WoW I want to make an alt but have NO idea what to name her. What names do you guys suggest?
It depends on the race of the toon......If you made like a Tauren or something I would say Sirmoosalot....
I have this big list I have saved for names:

Ashandrya
Elesia
Temperia
Schaella
Caluuna
Miravella
Allandria
Gleanna
Valethria
Eralae
Maurdeth
Shanae
Luciela
Eiko
Aveenia
Lurissa
Carawyn
Alixra
Aurellia
Aurella
Auralia
Kanade
Shiina
Yui
Miyuki
Zecaida
Elenaria
Ruwyn
Celisse
Lynara
I type in random words until I get something that isn't taken and that I like.

Otherwise, spam random name generator until you get something cool, or just type in syllables that you like until you get something that works.

Also, if you want to look unique, avoid overuse of L's A's E's and S's. It's really hard to tell two female NElves named something like Laesily and Alisely apart.
What I do is look at the culture that the race is based off of and name the character based off of the language of the culture.

For instance, Pandaren are chinese. I decided to name him Changxin which means "constancy of heart and mind" in chinese. For a dwarf, I'd name him something dwarvish or scottish. For a tauren, I'd give him a name that has something to do with nature.

You could even name them after the class they are. Hunter's would be something like "wildheart", or warriors would be "ironfury".

There are endless possibilities for names, you just have to let your imagination go wild with it