Returning Hunter LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Hiyas Bonc,

I encourage you to overlook my guild leader's copy/paste fail. You see, he recently celebrated yet another birthday and the aging process is messing with his mind a tiny bit. (Hope he doesn't refresh and see this!) Seriously, we're sorry about that goof. :) It has given me some excellent teasing material that should last for awhile tho!

Seriously.. I did the same as you are doing now almost a year ago. I simply couldn't find a guild that fit my needs. A member of Cohors Praetoria responded, I checked them out.. and haven't regretted it for a single day. I, too, required a more mature guild that felt more like a home. We joke and tease each other like a gaggle of siblings. We handle situations very maturely.. as in no yelling or belittling over mistakes. We laugh together, repair the mistakes and move on. I tend to describe us as a progressive guild that feels casual. I can't tell you how nice it is to actually enjoy being with my raid team! For instance, tonight we were working on a new heroic boss. Near the end, Branar said we had time for probably two more attempts. I had to look at my clock because I couldn't believe we had actually been playing for that long! In the past, I was used to watching the clock and hoping it would end soon on progression nights. ;)

As for as being on the bench. That really isn't a concern here. It comes back to maturity in our group. At the start of raid, if we have extra players online and ready to go our leader will ask for volunteers who would like to sit. We don't deal with the stress and hurt feelings of people being told they aren't playing on a given evening. The choice is ours.. and I LOVE that.

Anyway.. Again, we're sorry that Branar had a copy/paste hiccup. (Yes, I am still laughing at him..err..with him.) Please feel free to check us out and/or stop by to say HI with any questions. As listed earlier, our leader's Battle Tag is Branar#1318. Best of luck in finding a new home, even if it is not with us!
From the Ashes of Khadgar would like to offer you an immediate raid spot !!!

Our progression is 2/16 Heroic in 25man 3/16 and Normals are cleared in both formats, we have been around since oct 2010 and most of the core been together longer, and are 25man only our 10man group is for strat learning.

25 man raids are tueday, wedsnesday & thursday nights 8:30-11:30pm est

check out our website www.fromtheashes.us

contact me ingame or my real id bigruss747@yahoo.com so we can talk things over!!!
Still looking
Bonc

If you're willing to faction transfer also, please contact one of us to chat. Here is our WOL from our raid tonight: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/1143/

Our standard guild blurb is below:

Internet Champions is a new 25 man raiding guild who started raiding January 15th, all of the raiders have raiding experience in past expansions, but have just recently gotten into MoP, so we'll be starting from scratch. Please note that our progress is non-existent atm, so we will be starting on Mogu'shan Vaults and working our way up in hopes of starting 5.2 at the same level as everyone else.

If you're new to MOP also and looking to raid (or just undergeared for the heroic guilds atm), please give us a look :)

Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est
Progress: 10/16

What we're looking for (class wise)

DPS
We'd be interested in any dps class other then a Priest.

What our Guild can offer:

* Light Raid Hours
Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid.
* Relaxed Environment
Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed.
* Small Guild Size
We recruit people to raid, not sit on the bench and hope for a raid spot. We've never really gone beyond 30 raiders ever.

Ideal Candidates:

* Mature. Over 18.
* Performance
Not necessarily a meters champion, but we're looking for people who can maximize their dps or healing around the niches of any encounter. (i.e., consistent performer on any encounter.)
* Awareness
We are not interested in people with Recount or Raid Frame tunnel-vision. We want players who can adapt quickly and effectively against raid encounters. (i.e. people who don't stand in fire and/or void zones.)
* Attitude
We will raid short rather than recruit people with crappy attitudes, diva-ish behavior or emo drama queens. We are a small, tight knit, friendly guild...we absolutely refuse to recruit anyone who even gives the impression of being a prick and not fitting in.

How to Apply
Apply at our website (www.internetchampions.org)

Or contact with any questions

Giglol (Battletag: Gig#1661)
Denegooch (Battletag: Stewartbrown#1510)
Maven (Battletag: Maven#1282)
Still looking
Online now if people want to chat.
Still looking
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006344251

1/16 Heroic & 16/16 Normal

Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:45pm - 12:00 EST
Hey there,

Would love to talk to you, Dein#1115. Recruitment thread here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811022578
Still looking
Would you at all be interested in a core spot in a 10man guild? 6-9pm Pacific time.
Proxzy#1604 if you are.
Still Looking
Online now to chat.
Still looking
Still looking
<Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster. You are seeing this message as I think based on your post you may be a good fit for us.

Current progression: 16/16n 5/16HM - 25 Man

We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmosphere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss...

We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaborative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership.

Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time)

See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to battle tag: Paenless#1856 if you would like to chat now.
Still looking
Online now
in game iamawesome#1439 for detail

Equinox is a guild formed by a group of exceptional individuals focused on progression while keeping the atmosphere fun and friendly.

Server: U.S. - Misha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is

Progression:
Mists of Pandaria
-Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic
MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 TeS:4/4
Cataclysm
-Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8
-Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7
-Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13
WotLK
-Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12

Recruitment:

-Paladin(Ret)
-Shaman(Enhance)
-Hunter
-Warrior(DPS)

Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time)

Applicant Requirements:

Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply.

· Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild.

· Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression.

· Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics.

· Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply.

· Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class.

Raider Benefits:

· EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system

· Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids.

· Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve.

· Guild Environment: light social, PG-13 general guild chat

· Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.
You guys sound like a great guild, but I won't be able to make those Sunday raid times.