Blood DK solo 2v1 Over powered!

Arenas
ran into a blood dk and a disc preist tonight....4 times. the disc priest would just !@#$ there and spam....renew.....blood dk would attack....the disc priest would die in 3 or 4 globals...not even trying and the blood DK would eat us alive....even from almost no health....ITs BS....there BOTS....period. we caught on after the third bout with them...this is garbage....total garbage...no way in hell this could happen...we kited him everything...and he still lived through all of it.,.....were NNOT BAD this GAME is BROKEN....period.
ran into a blood dk and a disc preist tonight....4 times. the disc priest would just !@#$ there and spam....renew.....blood dk would attack....the disc priest would die in 3 or 4 globals...not even trying and the blood DK would eat us alive....even from almost no health....ITs BS....there BOTS....period. we caught on after the third bout with them...this is garbage....total garbage...no way in hell this could happen...we kited him everything...and he still lived through all of it.,.....were NNOT BAD this GAME is BROKEN....period
I hope you are trolling... you lost to a blood DK 2v1 that you suspect was a bot? Also your grammar is pretty bad, which leads me to believe you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
2s is not balanced and Blizzard doesn't intend to balance it. Therefore it should not be a part of any "I demand balance!" posts.
Its easy to say that im bad and dismiss the main point that blood DK has is to tanky/heals to much/ and deals to much damage for the trade off. But i assure you I was kiting the DK lots of times as well as my priest partner. The DK's health however when we were kiting him barely moved because our dps was not enough to really affect his health. Almost every time we got his health down to 20 - 30% he would instantly heal back almost to full health and we would try to kite him again.

This is why the match lasted for 23 minutes. The DK out dpsed me. There is no way that the match would have laster any more than 10 minutes if i just sat there and tried to dook it out like to warriors beating on each other(with second wind). My priest ally would have went oom even faster. Granted the DK had better gear than me. but even that shouldnt make a tank spec have so much healing and DPS and damage mitigation. If anything I would be okay if the DK did equal dps to me with his superior gear and took less damage. But its the healing part which was absurdly powerful. I am not exaggerating when I say he healed back near to full health each time we got his health bar below 30%. He would jump from like 20% health to 90% health in a matter of 1 or 2 global cool downs.