[A] Moonglow Bootleggers

Emerald Dream
"What's an Emerald Dream,.. without some sparkle?" the female Kaldorei whispered in a cooing voice.

"It's the strongest drink you'll find and goes down smoother than any other. That I can guarantee."

"You're preaching to the choir here, Dycern." A male worgen voice stated.

It was then that Dycern lifted her gaze from the glowing vial in her hand, half emptied only moments ago. Around her, some seated some standing, was a draenei, human, dwarf, two worgen and three little gnomes. The female gnome levitating and swinging her arms playfully from side to side.

Dycern swallowed the remaining Moonglow and cleared her throat before continuing.

"Right, so it's been agreed. Shipping is picking up with demand. Even with the Lunar Festival in full swing we've got several orders come in. Which means,."

"..we need to hire some fodder." The Draenei interjected.

Dycern's forhead furrowed at the comment but a sly grin betrayed the amusement she was trying to hide.

"Right! We dun't want any pansies!" The dwarf added. "We need the fellas and gals who've got iron stomachs! And the nerves to match!"

They all seemed to nod together at the statement.

One of the Worgen broke the silence, "The Moonberry Empire's activity has picked up too. Right along side ours. Probably in efforts to cull out our Moonglow drinkers. We've got to keep an eye on them."

"Guess I'll have at it first then," Dycern replied. "At finding some quality people willing to help us peddle our Glow. Don't rightly know where I'll find 'em." She gave a small shrug. "But I'm sure there are some people out there who are fans of the drink and willing to risk their neck for some coin. Maybe I'll even put up flyers around Menethil." She chuckled to herself at her last comment but no one else joined in. In fact the male Draenei looked completely displeased with her idea of 'flyers'.

"Don't get your panties in a knot! ..I'll be discreet." Dycern rolled her eyes and as she stood she mumbled below her breath. "Suppose I'll try that zest pool, Stormwind, first."

-------------------------
((
Oy! You! Yeah you! You're reading this so clearly you want to know!
Moonglow Bootleggers is a guild for those who love to PvP. We enjoy poking the horde and grouping up for BGs.

We aren't a very large guild at the moment, and to be honest most of us are happy with that. We like to know who our guildies are, not be surrounded by a roster full of strangers. We don't want to massively recruit, as we are being quite selective with who helps us with our efforts. We want mostly like minded people. People who are honest, not here to grief other players, you're here for a good time like we are! We don't want someone who perpetuates drama or constantly brings up negativity.

We PvP,.. A LOT. BGs and small wPvP skirmishes are what we love! We also enjoy having our wPvP driven by some background RP. However we are not heavy Role Players. That doesn't mean that some of our guildies don't RP quite often though - just the guild as a whole is NOT a heavy RP Guild.

If it sounds like something you're interested in, hit one of the Moonglow Bootleggers up in game, heck - ask for an invite to a BG run. (Actually that would probably be a great way to get in on our good side right off the bat.) ^_~

TL;DR
We are looking for quality PvPers to join us in our festivities while drinking, sharing, selling Moonglow and breaking, stealing, sabotaging Moonberry Juice.
))

Moonglow
Moonglow => Moonglow Cuttlefish => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish#Toxicity => Corrupted Brain Stem
Moonglow => Moonglow Cuttlefish => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish#Toxicity => Corrupted Brain Stem

This is simply untrue! In fact, Moonglow has been proven to increase awareness, stamina and sexual performance.

Moonglow
I'm curious as to where the Bootlegger hide out might be, I'm friends with a certain undead rogue who would like to....visit Psiruss and pet him.... >.>
^ Menethil Harbor, though Psi is a rare creature often only found in the deepest of jungles.
Thank you for the information, how I miss Psi so.... ;)
I would love to try Moonglow... but ever since I took up the craft of Alchemy I cannot stop drinking these potions! Curse those pandaren for teaching me how to make these foul green mixtures!

(Bystander mumbles to himself)
now where did I put those Potion of the Jade Serpent... I couldn't have possibly drank all of them already...

(( Seems like an awesome Guild! Would totally join if I wasn't in Sons and knew anything about RP :P ))
SO MANY MOONGLOW LINKS!!

IT BURNS
((A+ now where is Rodney))
As president, CEO, and chairman of the board I can say that not only has ACME Import and Trade found the source for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/21721 and we'll be supplying taverns all over Orgrimmar with this wonderful elixir of joy and friendship, minus the terrorist actions of a pack of alliance, flea-bitten dogs.

And now a word from our lawyers about claims and liabilities and waivers...

If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. [Upon such determination that any term or other provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereto shall negotiate in good faith to modify this Agreement so as to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible in a mutually acceptable manner in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible.]

Further,

No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. No waiver by any party shall operate or be construed as a waiver in respect of any failure, breach or default not expressly identified by such written waiver, whether of a similar or different character, and whether occurring before or after that waiver. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.

Remember, for all your transportation needs, and those must-have items on your wish list, ACME Import and Trade (a subsidiary of the Bilgewater Cartel, and a proud sponsor of the Bilgewater Buccaneers.)

I'm Resick Stuppel, and I guarantee it!

[Guarantee's are subject to the discretion of the guarantor and are subject to interpretation by said guarantor without prior notification to any and all parties.]
02/04/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Buttunz
02/04/2013 04:14 AMPosted by Markus
I'm curious as to where the Bootlegger hide out might be, I'm friends with a certain undead rogue who would like to....visit Psiruss and pet him.... >.>

02/04/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Bredius

AHHHHHH!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My tormentors have returned!

SOLVEIGN! Get my favorite brush, now we NEED to prepare!
As president, CEO, and chairman of the board I can say that not only has ACME Import and Trade found the source for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/21721 and we'll be supplying taverns all over Orgrimmar with this wonderful elixir of joy and friendship, minus the terrorist actions of a pack of alliance, flea-bitten dogs.

And now a word from our lawyers about claims and liabilities and waivers...

If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. [Upon such determination that any term or other provision is invalid,

~TRUNCATED~

Dycern hears the words 'jurisdiction,. unenforceable, provision'... her expression quickly goes sour.

"Who let this gibbering goblin in here?? Where's our nondescript rebuttal??"
02/04/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Buttunz
02/05/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Dycern
"Who let this gibbering goblin in here?? Where's our nondescript rebuttal??"

Wait wut?

You don't have a binding non-arbiter, closed clausal contract for sole distributorship of Moonglow?

SWEET MOTHER OF FORTUNE, GET ME THE LAWYERS NOW!
02/05/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Psiruss

AHHHHHH!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My tormentors have returned!

SOLVEIGN! Get my favorite brush, now we NEED to prepare!

PREPARE PSIRUSS!!!! You stole my Lich King action figure with soul stealing action! Fear every shadow and dark corner, I'm coming for you friend!
qiure
I prefer Moonberry Fizz. If it's not carbonated, it's not fun.

Wait wut?

You don't have a binding non-arbiter, closed clausal contract for sole distributorship of Moonglow?

We don't use clauses, contracts or lawyers. Bootlegger rules are enforced by brute force and bombs.

Wait wut?

We don't use clauses, contracts or lawyers. Bootlegger rules are enforced by brute force and bombs.

You don't have a legal leg to stand on, and since your representatives were not in the Orgrimmar court of trade your claims to Moonglow are now spurious attempts of derailing legitimate business interests of ACME Import and Trade!

Take that you over-sized tent stake!

/poke-in-the-eye