Daily quest suggestion, more gold!

Quests
So many people hate doing dailies. I for one don't mind them to an extent. Something that I think would help people enjoy doing dailies more is rewarding players more for doing them if they are already valor capped. If you're valor capped for the week how about a little extra gold? An additional option of rewarding even more gold if the player doesn't want charms would be nice too. I feel right now that if I do a quest and I'm exalted and valor capped and I have more charms then I know what to do with a few extra gold might motivate me more to do them. The bonus doesn't have to be huge but SOMETHING besides wasted valor would be helpful. Even if I got a bag with a random potion or flask would be nice. Similar to the tanking reward from heroic LFD. Any thoughts on this?
any thoughts at all on this idea?
I don't think more gold will make people do dailies if they already decided they hate them. Or if they're finished with all the faction reps (me).

It wouldn't make a difference to me. Just doing ones like Dark Skies and a few others tied to achievements, when I feel like it.
I can make a lot more gold mining ghost iron than I ever could doing dailies, even if the reward was increased substantially. If I'm going to mindlessly waste a few hours repeating the same actions over and over, I'll just go farm ore or leather and make a lot more gold.
02/05/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Deezsneak
I can make a lot more gold mining ghost iron than I ever could doing dailies, even if the reward was increased substantially. If I'm going to mindlessly waste a few hours repeating the same actions over and over, I'll just go farm ore or leather and make a lot more gold.

Quote For the Truth.

If you want me get loved with daily, i will sure ask to increase the Reputation. if so i wont at the moment, dont have right time for it.
My idea for the weekly valor cap when it comes to Panderian dailies may not be more gold or a random potion or item for completing panderian daily quests that rewards Valor Points, but instead, if you cap out on Valor Points for the week, replace it with Justice Points! And we all know what we can do with Justice Points (besides buying blue Justice Gear)! Yes, (unlike Valor Points), you can purchase Honor Points with Justice Points in either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimar (Horde) and use the Justice to start your season 12 Justice Points Panderian PvP Gear (If you want to get PvP gear for your PvP needs, that is!)

Just my thoughts!!!
would like something to trade justice points for... preferably all the items that the vendor sells for spirits of harmony. resorting to using it for other worthless stuff.

i would even take rare battlestones.