I'm back.

Wyrmrest Accord
The Flu Sucks.

Sorry to any of you who needed or wanted to speak with me. I was upset I had so many letters in my mailbox that I had missed.

A few things that I would like to be filled in on if I can be...

#1 ) Garrosh'kar / Dead? I heard they fell apart. If this is true then I'm alittle screwed story wise and I'll have to rewrite what happen to Kie'thoo and Tojara and a few other people....which sucks even more since I spent time while I was sick resting writing story.....but then again I'm not that sorry that this guild is dead anyhow. So anyone know if they are dead or just kinda out for awhile?

#2 ) PVP Season. 5.2 is the end of the season right? Any idea on 5.2 release? Can't say that the nerfs to warriors look all that nice.... First they nerfed our burst, now our control, whats set for 5.3? My guess....our "mobility".... Also I could use a more stable 2's capping partner if anyone is intrested.

#3 ) Rated Battlegrounds Even for Lozers! You want in? Requirements to Join Kiethoo's RBG Team. (1): Armor and or Clothing is Optional. (2): You must be friendly. If you arn't friendly then go $)#($#)($*#@)(%#$*)^@_*@#^Q@$(*#@)$. (3): If you go afk to make Hot Pockets, you must have Hot Pockets for the entire Raid. Chicken Wings will NOT be allowed! Unless they are covered in Franks Hot Wing Sauce.
02/04/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Kiethoo
Also I could use a more stable 2's capping partner if anyone is intrested

soon
Giant Squids,

PvP season probably ends in March at this rate, they haven't even dropped the two week warming. I was on the PTR earlier and got killed by a monk in 4 seconds as disc in full pvp gear, but an ele shaman couldn't dent me even with full LOS. Next season is going to be abysmal.

The warrior/mage/warlock nerfs have been going on a roller-coaster of reversions and stuff. TBH it's best just to wait till the patch rolls out before worrying about it.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Giant Squids,

PvP season probably ends in March at this rate, they haven't even dropped the two week warming. I was on the PTR earlier and got killed by a monk in 4 seconds as disc in full pvp gear, but an ele shaman couldn't dent me even with full LOS. Next season is going to be abysmal.

The warrior/mage/warlock nerfs have been going on a roller-coaster of reversions and stuff. TBH it's best just to wait till the patch rolls out before worrying about it.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph

This entire expansion has been bad pvpwise.
02/04/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Kiethoo
Armor and or Clothing is Optional

FINALLY. You know, when I did it, it was all "YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON HOW COULD YOU RUN AROUND NUDE IN A BG RAH." and it wasn't even a rated......I WANT IN.

edit: also, congrats on killing your flu!
Giant Squids,

02/04/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Khadriel

DONT WORRY IT HAS %100 MORE PANDAS WE DON'T NEED BALANCE IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PANDAS! JUST LOOK AT THIS PANDA VS PUMPKIN ACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jWYUtQZhK0

THAT'S PVP RIGHT PANDA VS PUMPKIN?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Giant Squids,

DONT WORRY IT HAS %100 MORE PANDAS WE DON'T NEED BALANCE IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PANDAS! JUST LOOK AT THIS PANDA VS PUMPKIN ACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jWYUtQZhK0

THAT'S PVP RIGHT PANDA VS PUMPKIN?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph

Which has killed this expansion for me.

I dislike the story of this expansion, I dislike the pandas being on both sides and I dislike the "Why do we fight" pseudozen crap.
#1 ) Garrosh'kar / Dead? I heard they fell apart.

I hear their Guild Leader decided to stop playing WoW and no one else wanted to take the mantle.
Giant Squids,

I dislike the story of this expansion, I dislike the pandas being on both sides and I dislike the "Why do we fight" pseudozen crap.

It's almost as if poor gameplay, poor story, and aging mechanics makes a game less fun than it could be. BUT DON'T WORRY I HEAR CSPELL NERF GOT REVERTED AND I THINK THE SAME MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED FOR SECOND WIND TOO :D

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Giant Squids,

It's almost as if poor gameplay, poor story, and aging mechanics makes a game less fun than it could be. BUT DON'T WORRY I HEAR CSPELL NERF GOT REVERTED AND I THINK THE SAME MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED FOR SECOND WIND TOO :D

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph

Doesn't effect the classes I play!!!!

Also SWTOR has the same mechanics and it's fun as s--- Rage Juggernaught!
(That's because of the players I run with, really rekindled my original love for MMOs)
Oh good, I thought you were dead and I was totally worried!

*hides the sentinel gear she was posting on the auction house instead of mailing*
02/04/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Kaltokk
#1 ) Garrosh'kar / Dead? I heard they fell apart.

I hear their Guild Leader decided to stop playing WoW and no one else wanted to take the mantle.

So effectively just stagnant for now. Hopefully someone will as we draw closer to the Org raid.