PVP is hard

Emerald Dream
Replete with cheaters, this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhoXn0UWkY
02/05/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Whoby
lololol annoying if atleast they would get good hack =)

Whoby what.
That interrupt hack is really lame.

As for the BG hack, WTF! thats absurd, i can't even fathom how this was done.

I personally would like to see macro's eliminated altogether, take it down to raw ability. I know this would never happen but would certainly sort out the scripters.
Is that wheelchair warrior?

I personally would like to see macro's eliminated altogether, take it down to raw ability. I know this would never happen but would certainly sort out the scripters.

I tend to agree with this. I use a ton of macros myself, but I've always been a proponent of getting rid of them.

I tend to agree with this. I use a ton of macros myself, but I've always been a proponent of getting rid of them.

Nooooo!

Think of what you're saying...it'd be the stone age for all of us!
Nooooo!

Think of what you're saying...it'd be the stone age for all of us!
the older instant kick hack was actually jukable, havent ran into anybody doing this new one yet
02/05/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Slizzxoxo
the older instant kick hack was actually jukable, havent ran into anybody doing this new one yet

Yeah from what I gather this one is not.
It's strange that you post this and Swifty came accross this.. no kidding just lastnight doing 3's this DK interupted me every.. single.. time..

I know i'm not that good at faking it, but I am good enough to fake some and this DK got it no matter how hard I tried to juke it.

I thought maybe she/he was just verry verry good at timing his/her interupt. I guess now I know the true story.
Swifty's facial expressions made my night!
02/05/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Shockblast

I've done bgs where this hunter flew over the middle about 40 yards in the air with the flag during a warsong gulch and then went into the wall in the flag room. We then literally talked to him in /say trying to convince him to stop hacking. I have no idea how we could talk to this guy on the other faction but that was the craziest warsong gulch I've ever done.
02/05/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Andyyo

I've done bgs where this hunter flew over the middle about 40 yards in the air with the flag during a warsong gulch and then went into the wall in the flag room. We then literally talked to him in /say trying to convince him to stop hacking. I have no idea how we could talk to this guy on the other faction but that was the craziest warsong gulch I've ever done.

i did a WSG back in cata where a shadow priest was using the xyz hack and flew across the map. he only capped once for the alliance. We won the bg in the end because I kept messing his hack up by flame shocking his sorry butt.
02/05/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Andyyo

I've seen something similar on streams where someone will be at the opposing base in 4 seconds.