Remote Auction House down?

Mobile Bug Report
Hello,

I'm getting an error 500 when I try to access the RAH to do anything (buy/sell/show auctions), but I can get into the RAH Summary screen without issue - it is only when I click on Buy/Sell/etc. that I get this error. Any ideas?

The actual error page has this text:

Internal Server Error
"An error occured. Please try again later."
01/31/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Zeeya
error 500

This indicates an issue with the server, not on your side.

However, just to be sure that you did not cache an error 500 page, you will want to clear your cookies and cache or try a different browser. If you still get a error 500, that would indicate that something is up on Blizzard's end.

Edit: Doh, I just realized (I saw error 500 and thought standard web browser :P ) - are you using the Remote App and getting that error? If so, then it is most likely an issue on Blizzard's end. You may want to post on the Mobile Bug Report forum - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
error 500 here also its said cause I also only use the online web page for auctions.
So much better then ingame!
error 500 here also its said cause I also only use the online web page for auctions.
So much better then ingame!

It is. This is one of the very few reasons I came back to this game.

Anyhoo, hopefully it comes back quickly.
I actually had problems with the site yesterday but the app worked fine for me. Today neither are working and not even 24 hours later.
02/01/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Dlm
I actually had problems with the site yesterday but the app worked fine for me. Today neither are working and not even 24 hours later.

This should have been resolved earlier. I'm not having any problems. Have you downloaded the recent v5.2.1 update? Describe the issue a little better, including your device model, OS version, Mobile Armory version, and network carrier. Is it only some characters or all?