Power Word: Atonementholics Anonymous

Priest
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
AT LEAST IT ISN'T A DUPLICATE
02/05/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Nixxe
DUPLICATE

now that the duplicate has vacated are you placated?
I wish Family Guy and all of the Family Guy clones would go away.
Heroic Shek'zeer down :D
yaya Theyas!
Well, 3hrs got us a clear of TES and a Vizier kill. Could have been much worse, though... but still... frustrating.
Yup. You're cool.

He's cool everyone, gather round and give him a group hug. Big arms now, big arms. Don't be shy.

Sorry I haven't been around! I just got glasses! (Go finding out I have an astigmatism!)

I actually kinda like the look of them though. :x

I wish Family Guy and all of the Family Guy clones would go away.

Plsno.
Sorry I haven't been around! I just got glasses! (Go finding out I have an astigmatism!)

i missed you.

also astigmatism yeah! i'm sure i'm headed down that path too. my dad has it and he had vision like mine that slowly did what mine is currently starting to do!
02/05/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Ellarix
Well, 3hrs got us a clear of TES and a Vizier kill. Could have been much worse, though... but still... frustrating.

That's OK. My guild is absolutely awful at Amber Shaper and we spend more time on that each week than the rest of HoF combined.
02/05/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Nixxe

That's OK. My guild is absolutely awful at Amber Shaper and we spend more time on that each week than the rest of HoF combined.

HAHAHAhhahahahahaha... I believe we have one (1) Amber Shaper kill. We downed it, and then saved the lockout; got Empress, and haven't been back through HoF to clear it since due to crap (and it doesn't look like we're going to clear it this week either, since Soterion's out for Sunday which means our enh shaman who hasn't healed in... months... will be on deck for swing healing, plus someone who doesn't normally have to kite will have to kite on Garalon... )
Gquit immediately and join EC. We could use a shaman healer.
HAHAHAhhahahahahaha... I believe we have one (1) Amber Shaper kill. We downed it, and then saved the lockout; got Empress, and haven't been back through HoF to clear it since due to crap (and it doesn't look like we're going to clear it this week either, since Soterion's out for Sunday which means our enh shaman who hasn't healed in... months... will be on deck for swing healing, plus someone who doesn't normally have to kite will have to kite on Garalon... )

I'll bring my resto lock.
All these stories of raiding! Stahp, you're breaking my heart. </3

Grats on your success' though!
*mumble*...
Just saw Suzanne Vega live. Words cannot describe how AWESOME that was.
http://i.imgur.com/qOGzIsd.gif
02/06/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Iapetus
http://i.imgur.com/qOGzIsd.gif

http://tinyurl.com/azf6pq7
Halpz me figure out how to do better.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-brh12hafi5e1c0b6/sum/healingDone/?s=2897&e=3311
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-brh12hafi5e1c0b6/sum/healingDone/?s=3616&e=3926

Idk why the rest of the attempts say Normal, they were all Heroic for the night. These were the best attempts

First attempt (that I linked) I averaged 16.6 seconds on Rapture, second 20.6 seconds. So I think I'm doing pretty ok in regards to mana regen, even though I'm sitting in IF so I don't die to the Crush. I used HoH late in the first attempt which was my own mistake.

I did much better trying to benefit from Twist of Fate on the first attempt I linked rather than the second (had buff for every crush). However, I'm not sure if PI would just be better because I'm running on fumes when we enter p2.

Overall I know I could use Spirit Shell better. And I should carry potions (woops forgot!). Maybe time a Barrier earlier in the fight although this is difficult because apparently marking myself star and telling people to stack on me means stand wherever you want. >_>

Any pointers? Even if for other players?
Did Brawler's Guild today as soon as got the invitation from a friend and zerged through it up to Battletron. After many wipes just getting to execute range my friend logged her mage to buff me.
Then she queued too. I got in and she got in with me lol Maybe I would have to sacrifice my sister to the RNGods to get him down, glad I didn't have to (ok, not so glad).

Now I'm rank 8 and I'm just like this ~~> http://tinyurl.com/bykgtff
Ashley I think you could use Shell better but your other healer is slacking imo! His spell breakdown looks fine/normal to me and I don't know much about paladins so I couldn't really critique beyond that.

I know when I heal Garalon, my top heal is Spirit Shell by a considerable margin. Usually after that it's DA (PoH spam) and Cascade but PW:S makes sense in a 2-healing scenario. Are you using Shell on every possible Crush? How high do you let Pheromones stack on people? We do the swap 8-12 seconds before Crush and we aim to take less than 20 stacks each which is a pretty manageable amount of raid damage. When people take more than 20 stacks you definitely notice it.

If you're having mana issues try doing the fight in Inner Will and using Glyph of Fade on every Crush (with a PW:S on yourself if you're not topped off). I wouldn't use Glyph of Penance either. I took it one week just for doing the kiting but ultimately I didn't feel like I really needed it and I could feel the strain on my mana since I absent-mindedly cast Penance on CD most fights.

I... use DI for this fight for some reason. ToF seems like a way better option. I am not a smart man.
Thanks Mer.

The Holy Paladin is assigned to the tanks, himself, and the player kiting. On occasion our priorities may overlap, but for the most part the raid ends up being so spread out - and I'm chasing a Rogue on legs.

02/06/2013 05:05 AMPosted by Merrz
Are you using Shell on every possible Crush?

I'm trying to do this. If you click the Spirit Shell in "Buffs Gained" and then look at Crushes too. On the first attempt I messed the third Spirit Shell up and it got interrupted during a Crush. Otherwise I try to have ToF up, and AA+Cascade ready to go as soon as I get out of the stun.

How high do you let Pheromones stack on people?

I believe we are swapping at 20 stacks. I'm not sure if we switched to swapping before the first Crush or not. Damage is much easier to handle than 24 stacks like we started doing (that and I stopped derping at Disc so hard).

If you're having mana issues try doing the fight in Inner Will and using Glyph of Fade on every Crush (with a PW:S on yourself if you're not topped off).

Good call on this glyph! Totally forgot about it. I will definitely do this!

- - -

Additionally we have a Shadow Priest we can swap in (see previous logs for his performance if you wish), a Resto Shaman and the Druid can go Resto. However, I don't think more healing is needed as in from an additional player. We just need better execution overall.

If I don't reply, I am still checking on this topic. Just busy ^.^