Halaa Heartbreaker World PvP Event

Darkspear
Let's celebrate this Valentine's Day with a Horde vs. Alliance battle in Halaa.

You can also earn tokens from killing enemies which let you purchase Talbuk mounts.

When: Feb 14th (Valentine's Day) at 6:30 PST (7:30 ST)
Where: Halaa (Nagrand)
What: Horde vs. Alliance world PvP event; get mounts; celebrate Valentine's Day

Hope to see you all there. Spread the news!
I'm tired of going back to BC areas in general, reguardless of reasons. But instead of fighting you all in leveling zones for 58-68* you can fight us in the actual pvp zones like other alliance have. But don't worry we have fun and events planned. Yet I don't feel like participating in BC zones, I'm over that. GL to those who show up.
Yeah right, obviously a I have a date

j/k i'll be there
Hopefully a lot of people from both Alliance and Horde show up. There should be players from different realms there.

You can also earn tokens from killing enemies which let you purchase Talbuk mounts.

Btw, why do you post on an alt, show up on your main, it makes you look pathetic.

Wah-bam.

Btw, why do you post on an alt, show up on your main, it makes you look pathetic.

Wah-bam.

Needed a character on the server to make a calendar event. I recruited someone to make a toon that would be the same person that sends invites so they're recognizable. That toon isn't being used anymore.

The calendar event for Darkspear is posted on Limeyes' calendar so pst that toon to be added to the list. Otherwise, you can always create a guild event and send out invites that way :)
One more day until this event!

You can make your own way to Halaa or travel with a raid. We will have to form raids on both alliance and horde and have mage portals to Shattrah set up outside SW and Org. Hopefully there will be summoning stones up in Halaa as well.

If you're on the calendar list you will receive an invite to a raid. As well, notices will be sent out just before the event to gather as many people as possible. Message for an invite to one of the raids or go to Halaa and ask to join a raid once you're there.
I'll be there !
As will I fury inc
Dont bother going. The first two raid leaders were morons. Especially the first one.

Events like these only go well when me or GM of Illicitus are running it.