Movie Recording stops short

Mac Technical Support
I'm sure my system isn't supported seeing as it's a custom built Hackintosh, but I might as well ask anyway.

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz
8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
AMD 5770 1GB Overclocked Edition
90GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD for System/WoW install
OS X 10.8.2

Recently I've been trying to record my guilds heroic boss kills/attempts using the in game recorder. When attempting to record at full resolution/frame rate it will only record for about 5-10 seconds and then stops itself. If I lower the resolution/frame rate it progressively records for longer periods of time.

I have the World of Warcraft/Movies folder symbolic linked to a 750GB storage drive as to not fill up my SSD and I thought that might be an issue with not enough bandwidth. I removed the symbolic link and had it record directly to the SSD, and I still have the same issue.

I am using the 64bit client with the SET MovieRecording64BitsEnable "1" config file option set. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have tried using a couple of 3rd party programs and none of them seem to experience the same issue, but they lack the ease of use of just using a hotkey inside of wow to start/stop recording.
I wrote this guide, which explains why it stops short: