[H-10] T/Th LF Casters for Heroics

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 11 Next
Greetings,

We are just beginning the days of <Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server) and are currently 1/13H. We have a very solid group, but are looking to add a few highly skilled players for Heroic progression and to head into Siege of Orgrimmar:

Especially interested in a skilled Caster
Warlock
Mage
Elemental Shaman

Any skilled, geared DPS will be considered.

We are also interested in a skilled Tank
Prot Pally
Blood DK

We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST.

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to clear normal modes as quickly as possible and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output.

* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them.

* Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance.

* Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

In Game: Dethkrik#1795, Draxilar#1706, Taliya

Our admission process includes a written application and an interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team.
Still interested in a Shadow Priest, Mage, Rogue.
Hoping for a transfer tonight!
Looking for skilled DPS interested in gearing up and pushing content in 5.2 on a limited schedule.
I need more DPS to stand in things so I can heal them!
Come play World Of Warcraft with me. And like 9 other people.
You could be one of the 9!
Hey! We want YOU!

No, not you, move you are standing in front of the person we want.

There you go. You, we want you.
Aiming to have amazing progression on 6 hours per week. Looking for more highly skilled people with limited schedules.
I am tired of PuGs... please help me won't you?
I sometimes like long walks on the beach
Mage
Shadow/Disc Priest
Combat/Assassination Rogue
Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
Fury/Protection Warrior
Behind on progression? Wanting to do better in 5.2? Only have a limited amount of time to raid, but still want to progress in Heroics?

Come DPS for us!
If you have Deeps problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems, but a meter topping DPS ain't one.

Ok, it didn't work. And it is a problem. We need that DEE PEE ESS. Hit us up.
http://impetus.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=292146

Boom! Click it!
Hey, I once saw a monkey feed a fish with cornmeal.

Just saying.
Wait, the monkey fed the fish cornmeal, or the monkey fed the fish and the fish had some cornmeal...
The fish had cormeal... the monkey fed him sushi
02/10/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Freeweezy
the monkey fed him sushi

Zombiefish?
Cannibalfish?