Legion-themed guilds or groups?

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Yay, another MG traitor!

But in all seriousness-been thinking about coming back to WRA since the RP scene seems to have picked itself back up, and my desires in terms of gameplay/RP/etc. have stabilized. Now, that said...

Are there any Legionesque/legion loyalists/etc. guilds around? Even a group? My search of the forums and the RP guild directory were not successful. I found an Old God cult, which I suppose is similar-but not the Burning Legion theme I've been looking for.

Warlocks are awesome. Being neutral sucks. Feed the fire while the Alliance and the Horde batter each other, keep the war going and help weaken the defenders of Azeroth for the Legion!...but hey, I'm getting carried away now. The concept has always had merit, but now more than ever lore-wise since people have looked away from the Legion. Big mistake!

I tried to do this on MG, twice, but there was not enough interest. I don't have the intention of creating anything on WRA, but rather I'd like to find a home as it were to devote my time and RP energy to.

I uh, suppose I'll leave it at that and keep an eye on this thread. Thanks in advance, doods.
I do know of a guild which has some Legion-based aspects to it. It's CRZ, and Surreal and the people running it are *fantastically* fun and creative people-- but sadly it seems to have been very quiet of late. :(

You could watch http://www.darknessembrace.me/ to see if they become active again in the future, but outside of that I'm afraid I haven't seen anything.
Bah, that's a shame. Too many people play "righteous warlocks" for me to get into that, and not enough (in my mind) play them with their demonic roots in mind. 'Course it isn't just warlocks, but you get the idea!
Well.. perhaps you can try <Cursed Legacy> out?
We aren't exactly a "legion" since we were just created and only have 36 members for now, but we are growing really fast.
In summary: We are the legacy of a powerful being (Probably Human) that became cursed with a quest. He failed to complete this 'quest' and was trapped in the shadow world until the 'quest' was completed. So he left the curse to his followers (We are his cursed legacy) and we must complete the 'quest'. I wish i could give you more information, but, we're planning on revealing more about our storyline as the events progress. We host a 'Storyline RP Event" for the members every two days, and we reveal a part of our past and of our 'quest' after the event. Also, we are planning on hosting big RP events later on (During the last chapter of our storyline. (Current chapter: CH2, Section 2))

For more information visit our website: cl.guildlaunch.com
Or our thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7801130577

We are a heavy RP guild (Neutral Evil: Dark/Cult)
Visit our thread for more info. Make sure to leave a comment! :D

(Sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes. I was in a hurry :P)

PS: Our storyline is very 'deep' into lore, but as said before, we only reveal a small part of our past and future at the end of every event.
By Legion, I meant the Burning Legion, silly. Not just any legion! :P

You know, the demons and all that jazz? The guys who aren't really defeated and are just plotting before hitting the world hard again? The ones that silly Black Prince warns you about-just ignore him, nothing to see here, I swear!
Hmm. I'm not aware of any guilds/groups such as this. There are numerous "dark cult" guilds, but I'm not sure about Burning Legion. This would be great to start up if the next expansion is about the Burning Legion, like many assume it to be.
02/03/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Tomic
Hmm. I'm not aware of any guilds/groups such as this. There are numerous "dark cult" guilds, but I'm not sure about Burning Legion. This would be great to start up if the next expansion is about the Burning Legion, like many assume it to be.

I agree, but I think now is also a good time. An excerpt from my former project:

Without Deathwing, the Scourge or the Dragon Aspects to stand against them...all that remains are the mortal races of Azeroth. And so the Legion, we all know, will strike soon-relatively speaking.

The Horde is at war with the Alliance, and by aiding their respective faction, (since we gotta choose, man!) the group can damage the defenders of Azeroth bit by bit for when the Legion arrives again.

Edit: I know they're out there, somewhere, damnit!
I think it's a great idea to start it in this time period. A Legion group could actually get things done, albeit still in secret, since most of the Alliance/Horde forces are out fighting in a war.
Indeedy, and with a bunch of places like Felwood, the Blasted Lands and a great deal of Outland, bases are very accessible!...

But I digress. I'd much rather find something existing to help out/devote my time to/enjoy, rather than fumble at GM'in. I will keep this thread up for a couple of days and see what happens, though I always like a good discussion mister Tomic!
If you were to start this up, I would suggest doing it as a group. Starting a guild nowadays is very difficult, and some people don't join things they like because of guild perks or their friends. In a group, you can be there in secret with no tag to point you out, and you can be in a guild and the group.
02/03/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Tomic
If you were to start this up, I would suggest doing it as a group. Starting a guild nowadays is very difficult, and some people don't join things they like because of guild perks or their friends. In a group, you can be there in secret with no tag to point you out, and you can be in a guild and the group.

Yeah, nothing is stopping me from starting up a group. That takes a lot less work than leveling a guild, and generally more interest at first. But we shall see what the future holds.
I wish you the best of luck with your search. I'm sure there are some Legion guilds out there. Somewhere.
Thankee! My Warlock is now here anyway. Friends n' stuff-RP is still priority, but I'll give that time...
buuuump.
Long ago, when Sevon here was still a Blood Elf, and the Catacylsm had only recently shattered the world there was a small group of Demon Fanatics known as the Cult of Twisted Souls.

This cult was lead by the Orc Gurthoon, and i was right hand. We spread panic and distrust among the races, fueling their hatred for the alliance and each other.

We built up small armys of those easily swayed and led them on murderous rampages through alliance lands, leaving bloodshed in chaos in our wake.

We poisoned minds and souls alike with propaganda and demon's blood infused potions.

Eventually the inevitable happened we were routed out of our bases, and our plans and forces trampled into the ground by a group of Intrepid heros.

We retreated into the shadows, yet with a smirk on our faces. For, while we have since gone our separate ways, hatreds and mistrust are at all time highs. Hope for peace between the factions seems all but unattainable now.

They may try to fight, but the seeds are sown. The return of the Legion is nigh.

My support to your search.
Out of curiosity...

Would you/anyone for that matter be interested in a group for something like this? Very very very likely NOT a guild, since guilds are extremely difficult now (thanks blizzard perks!) and pretty impossible to do alone. Groups, on the other hand, aren't.
Try contacting Alanassori, Felmare, or Vashinoth.

Here's our old guild website if you wanna look around it.

http://cult-of-twisted-souls.wowstead.com/

Edit: should i ever return to Blood Elf Sevon i will gladly take you up on that offer.
buump?

Last one, if you're out there speak now!
Why is it that a guild called "The Black Harvest" doesn't exist yet?
I've just got to say, that I read this, got really excited and clicked on it. Then actually read the post.

I feel silly.