Into the Darkened Bank

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
So yea... since I don't need to creep anyone out with a rant about how much I want to make sweet love to Duskwood... for those on the Alliance side who will be arriving in Duskwood soon. Contact me if you would be interested in questing through the complete Duskwood questline with me and In Character. It's my thing, it's how I do. Anyway, drop me a line for a good time. or if you'd like to knock off the quests with gusto.
Duskwood is a cool zone. I wish there were a reason for Horde to go there.
I travel there with my Horde fairly often just to kill time in between dungeon ques and raiding. On occaision you find other roleplayers in the most unexpected places on the map. Duskwood draws its share of alliance and Horde layers on Moonguard, but not just Duskwood. I've stumbled over a 50 player pilgrimage conducted by Alliance while I was on my main Horde character, crossing the Burning Steppes into Searing Gorge. It was anyone's guess where they were going but i slipped into the crowd regardless of factional differences =D. I try not to let a pesky thing like being the enemy get in my way of a good time.
Slightly off-topic, but the fact that your boots don't match the rest of your outfit is driving me nuts. Get some blue ones, man!

On topic, Duskwood is an awesome zone and I love it. Dark and spooky and wonderful. It makes me miss playing my Forsaken character.
I loiter there on Sreech, though one time I loaded from a battleground and got mistaken for a mob; the poorly lowbie freaked out.
My boots are supposed to be... like. World War 2 era combat boots with gaitors =D. I have a !@#$% for creating Alliance Air Fleet characters with variations on the Seer's set as a costume.
02/05/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Allebrom
I loiter there on Sreech, though one time I loaded from a battleground and got mistaken for a mob; the poorly lowbie freaked out.

Completely off topic, but why is Allebrom a troll? o.O
What, a Hordie can't enjoy Duskwood too?
02/22/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Amiyna
Completely off topic, but why is Allebrom a troll? o.O

Short answer: Allebrom is now Baj'koji.