WoW...Oh the humanity or lack of.

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
Just started leveling my 85 NE hunter on the alliance side in my quest to hit 90 before the next patch. One of the cut scenes I was just horrified at watching alliance soldiers shoot helpless orc females and children that were only trying to swim to shore in fear of being eaten by alive by ravaging sharks.

Now the only positive thing I can add is that I did not see any Gnomes in the brutal and inhumane attack of the weak and innocent. Now when I brought this up, I am flooded with is the Theromore incident...which we peace loving horde all know that Janina was messing around with Dark Arcane magic and messed up and blew up Theramore herself. In her shame, she blamed us.

Anyway, with that off my chest, I am now free to go about my day without feeling guilty at being associated with the brutal alliance.
Um... pretty sure I remember the cut scene you're talking about. What are 'helpless' orc females and children doing as part of an invasion force? -_-
That's a diplomacy force of freedom.
02/04/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Bobcat
alliance soldiers shoot helpless orc females and children that were only trying to swim to shore in fear of being eaten by alive by ravaging sharks.

*Removes her rubber shark suit* "How very tragic!"
02/04/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Yulia
What are 'helpless' orc females and children doing as part of an invasion force? -_-

They're there to make the Alliance seem like barbarians to the people back at home. People see those images and hear those stories and rush to buy Horde war bonds.
02/05/2013 08:05 AMPosted by Lukar
They're there to make the Alliance seem like barbarians to the people back at home. People see those images and hear those stories and rush to buy Horde war bonds.

It seems irrelevant, you can just paint Alliance as barbarians by pointing out one of their racial leaders locked a sibling inside a lightless cave for 10,000 years.

Everything after that is just superfluous.
02/04/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Bobcat
Now the only positive thing I can add is that I did not see any Gnomes in the brutal and inhumane attack of the weak and innocent.

It's the Gnomish short ops. You're not supposed to see them.
02/05/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Cayreth
Now the only positive thing I can add is that I did not see any Gnomes in the brutal and inhumane attack of the weak and innocent.

It's the Gnomish short ops. You're not supposed to see them.

Found a few Gnomes last night while leveling my hunter...in fact I tripped over them and fell in the mud. What I want to know is who do I send my dry cleaning bill to; someone has to pay for this travesty.

Found a few Gnomes last night while leveling my hunter...in fact I tripped over them and fell in the mud. What I want to know is who do I send my dry cleaning bill to; someone has to pay for this travesty.

Hey, waitaminute....what's this bill doing in my mail? I haven't been near a mud puddle in weeks!

Hey, waitaminute....what's this bill doing in my mail? I haven't been near a mud puddle in weeks!

Long time ago I remember running away from a Tauren warrior that was chasing me in Un'Goro. I hit a small stream and was dismounted while the Tauren just plowed though on his Kodo...Can remember thinking that it was BS at the time. Gnomes and water do not go hand in hand.

That day my Gnome Mage died to the stampeding hoofs of that cow.
If you're referring to the opening quest line in Jade Forest that Admiral Rogers ordered them to kill, there were no innocents. Those were soldiers that had been trying to kill them minutes before that, and based on what orcs are capable of, it was the right call.

Oh wait, you're trolling. Nevermind. :)