Kingdom hearts 1.5HD FM Remix

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Will be released in N America, has been confirmed on a few websites.
http://kh13.com/news/34891-hd-1-5-remix-confirmed-for-english-release-jesse-mccartney-currently-recording-roxas-voice-alyson-stoner-as-xion

Woo!
I have not cared about Kingdom Hearts since... ever.

Not to be a prude but having to watch a bunch of kids wallow about in Disney inspired wastelands while abusing my most beloved licensed franchises(the Final Fantasy series) is not something I am "cool" with.

*shrug* If that's your thing, more power to you.
Oh another remake of a remake...

Wake me up when they actually have KH3

Unless its on PS4, then Squeenix will never get any of my money ever again.
Not to be a prude but having to watch a bunch of kids wallow about in Disney inspired wastelands while abusing my most beloved licensed franchises(the Final Fantasy series) is not something I am "cool" with.
Have you actually even tried the games?
It's hardly just clashing Disney and FF together to make people happy about it.

Square is currently working on the next FF game, after that they are working on KH3.
02/05/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Shadowofnigh
Have you actually even tried the games?
It's hardly just clashing Disney and FF together to make people happy about it.

Square is currently working on the next FF game, after that they are working on KH3.

I have and thought it was cute for J-Pop kiddos.

I'm not one of them obviously. X)
02/05/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Amâya
J-Pop kiddos.
J-pop kiddos?
that's a new one.
02/05/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Shadowofnigh
J-Pop kiddos.
J-pop kiddos?
that's a new one.

Really? Its... been around.
02/05/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Shadowofnigh

You mean 14? The monumental failure?

Or Versus 13? Which they just announced they're putting it on ps4, skipping this gen?
02/05/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

You mean 14? The monumental failure?

Or Versus 13? Which they just announced they're putting it on ps4, skipping this gen?
V13 I believe, then working on KH3.
02/05/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

Delayed by FF Vs 13, which is in turn delayed by FF 13-3.

02/05/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

Source? And a reliable one please. This rumour has been debunked by far more reliable sources who have already leaked news on other games prior.

Undecided if I should get the japanese or the english version. While KH is one of those games that has decent english voice acting, I absolutely dig Kōki Uchiyama as the japanese Roxas.
I'm picking it up regardless if it comes to Australia. We never got Re:CoM, and the Days movie in addition to that will make it well worth the cost I reckon.

You know, providing they release it for the price of one game, not the added price of all three.
Birth by Sleep was cool, but my interest in the series has been declining rapidly over the past year or two.

KH2 was easily my least favorite in the series. Awful story pacing, bland world design that offered almost no exploration, and very little replay value. The smoother battle system was a nice improvement, though.
Birth by Sleep was cool, but my interest in the series has been declining rapidly over the past year or two.

KH2 was easily my least favorite in the series. Awful story pacing, bland world design that offered almost no exploration, and very little replay value. The smoother battle system was a nice improvement, though.
Main issue for KH2 was that the material in final mix was not released to America, it has about 20 extra secret bosses after you beat Xemnas, that's why it feels unfinished.
after the first game the entire kingdom hearts franchise was nothing but a massive trolling scheme to get people to buy the handhelds and the spinoff versions.
I enjoy the series.

These days the whole final fantasy/Disney thing is more of a "oh hey these guys are here too" instead of the main point.

I can understand why people don't like it though, lots of games across literally every console to release since the PS2, each one with their own plot developments that will leave you lost if you don't at least watch videos of it. At this point the plot is as convoluted and tangled as that of the Legacy of Kain.
02/05/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Irøh
Source? And a reliable one please. This rumour has been debunked by far more reliable sources who have already leaked news on other games prior.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/05/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-possibly-shifting-to-next-gen-in-2014

Grain of salt of course

But it wouldnt be surprise me, they're too busy trying to prove that "FF13 isnt terrible", its sad to see what they're doing.
02/06/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/05/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-possibly-shifting-to-next-gen-in-2014

Grain of salt of course

But it wouldnt be surprise me, they're too busy trying to prove that "FF13 isnt terrible", its sad to see what they're doing.

I can see why people would think this would happen. Having FF Vs 13 as a PS4 launch title would boost sales incredibly, with it even being renamed to FF 15. On the other hand, it could help close the PS3's era, just like what FF 12 did for the PS2. Regardless, I'm treating it as Vaporware until TGS or E3 releases news this year, which is unlikely, seeing how SE is whoring 13-3.