The Worg Raiders

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
02/06/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Doomstríker
Thanks for the info, I sold the quest reward helm back in BC. I may have to run mana tombs a few times.

((I seem to recall a few people who sold there old stuff they could not get again, and prior to when transmog was introduced to us, they put tickets in if they could have those items restored, and some of them got them back.

IDK, it's worth a shot IMO.))
02/06/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Doomstríker
Thanks for the info, I sold the quest reward helm back in BC. I may have to run mana tombs a few times.

There is one from archaelogy too: Headdress of the First Shaman
02/06/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Charax

That is the one I rock. LOVE THE RED EYES!
02/06/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Shockblast

That is the one I rock. LOVE THE RED EYES!

((Best one imho. I use this on my enhancement set))
COME FORTH, ORCS! BRING HONOR TO YOUR NAME AND GIVE BIRTH TO A LEGACY!

TELL UGANNAR YOU WANT TO LET THE ALLIANCE KNOW THAT WE ARE ORCS AND WE WILL NOT BE QUIET ABOUT IT, TELL THE ALLIANCE THAT THEY WILL NOT HARM OUR HOMES NOR OUR LOVE ONES!

FIGHT SO WE MAY ONE DAY FIND PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR THE HORDE!

LOK'TAR OGAR!!!!

((hey I might get use to this))
((
Alright, gonna post all the Wolf Helms that I have seen/know of. If I miss one and you know it, please let me know and I shall update this post.

Helm of Lupine Cunning
Helm of Lupine Ferocity
Helm of Lupine Grace
Wolf Hunter's Guise
All are the same design, all light brown. All of these helms can be obtained from the exact same questline, which does not take too long to do. About 10-20mins, depending on how lucky you are with the first quest's drop rate.

Here is where the quest chain starts. It is a 3 part chain.
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10018
It is alos worth noting that for cloth and plate wearers, that this is the only way you can aquire a wolf helm.

Spiritcaller's Mask
Leather helm that is the same design as the previous helm i posted, except it is a darker brown. This is obtained through a quest chain, I believe 7 quests.
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10565 is the start, http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10867 is the end. It a tad long, but if I had to guess, it shouldnt take you longer than 30 mins.

This is the only alternative for leather wearers if they sold the other helm, or they just like the darker shade of brown.

The rest of these helms are for mail wearers:

Mask of the Howling Storm
Different design from other helms. Grey overall with light-blue eyes. This drops from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Normal Mode Mana-Tombs. It took me two runs for this thing to drop, so its relatively easy to obtain.

Headdress of Inner Rage
Exact same thing as Mask of the Howling Storm, except its an outland world drop. It may be on auction house, but really, I would rather get the one from mana-tombs really, but if you want to go for this one, be my guest.

Mystical Coif of Elements
Same design, but brown with yellowish eyes. This can be bought from your guild vendor (if your guild is lvl 20 or higher) for at the most 1500 gold. Could be wrong, but the price is somewhere around there.

Big Bad Wolf's Head
Exact same thing as Mystical Coif of Elements, but drops in Karazhan from the Big Bad Wolf. You can get this if your guild is not lvl 20 yet, but other then that, I wouldn't go through the frustration of trying to get this thing.

Mok'Nathal Beast-Mask
Different design, brown with green eyes. Drops Exarch Maladaar in Auchenai Crypts Normal Mode. I would assume this one is fairly easy to get, but I never went for this thing so I cannot tell you.

Headdress of the First Shaman
The best one in my honest opinion. This is the current one I am wearing on my enhancement set. Dark brown with red eyes. This one can only be obtained through Orcish archeology. How long you have to farm this thing depends on how lucky you are with archeology, and how much patience you have.

Thats all the helms. Hope this help all of you orcs who plan to join the Worg Raiders find what helm they want.

))
Worg Raiders will be having there next outing soon.

Come orc brothers! Join is for glory! For honor!

Lok'tar!
This needs to move back up! LET'S GET SOME MORE PEOPLE IN THIS!
Victory or Death!

((bump))
I do apologize for my lack of appearance. Stomach wasn't doing so well in the end of the night.
02/06/2013 09:37 PMPosted by Ugannar
If I miss one and you know it, please let me know and I shall update this post.

Rok'nah Wolfstalker's Helm Rok'nah Wolfcaller's Helm were both available pre-MOP for the lvl 85 version of Theramore's Fall scenario. Doesn't help much now I guess unless they could be restored.
[ I love more Orc RP, need to level my DK. ]
02/09/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Shockblast
I do apologize for my lack of appearance. Stomach wasn't doing so well in the end of the night.

((All good Shock. 9 people showed last night, had fun. Youll catch the next one, hopefully woth more orcs.

02/09/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Vedma
If I miss one and you know it, please let me know and I shall update this post.

Rok'nah Wolfstalker's Helm Rok'nah Wolfcaller's Helm were both available pre-MOP for the lvl 85 version of Theramore's Fall scenario. Doesn't help much now I guess unless they could be restored.

.....gaaah! I could have used that! What I get for hating pve so much....

Hope its rewarded to 90s in the future.))
(( Last night, was insanely too much fun.))
Had a blast in darkshore today thanks guys =D
Man I am hating myself for missing this.
((/salute orc friends, thanks for asking us to participate! :D))
02/10/2013 04:54 AMPosted by Fafen
((/salute orc friends, thanks for asking us to participate! :D))

/lick
((o.O Oh baby, oh baby?))
02/10/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Fafen
((o.O Oh baby, oh baby?))

;)