Looking for a new home

Earthen Ring
Post Limit:
Hello there Earthen Ring! My name is Jupes I have spent the last few days browsing your forums and also a small amount of time on your server leveling a character to get a feel for the atmosphere here and I like what I see!

So let me get to the point of this post I am looking for new server to call home I am looking for a RP Guild with a friendly atmosphere that have small meetings with each other and such things if that makes sense? I am looking to Transfer here is that was not clear.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction to a few RP guilds that would have the kind of thing i'm looking for that would be wonderful.

Thanks Jupes
You may wish to try the ER RP site: earthenring.net

I do not personally RP but I am of the understanding that the aforementioned address is home to the bulk of ER's rp. You may be able to find a guild there or at least get a feel for where you might lean towards.
You may wish to try the ER RP site: earthenring.net

I do not personally RP but I am of the understanding that the aforementioned address is home to the bulk of ER's rp. You may be able to find a guild there or at least get a feel for where you might lean towards.

Just curios why do you prefer an Role-Play server if you don't Role-Play? I'm really curious i'm not the kind to mind. I used to just because I preferred the community then I one day got interested and started to Role-Play and never looked back.