Looking for some support

Darkspear
Post Limit:
As the title says, I am looking for some support for my channel, once I hit 500 subs or 100+ views per day I will start giving away razer gear among other prizes to do with gaming.

I am still working on bettering my editing skills ( or the lack of them ) as well as learning how to use Adobe After Affects, Sony vegas pro 12, Cinema 4D and what not so will eventually be a lot better.

Anyways if people could go check out the channel, like, sub, fav, share and even give ideas on how I could better my videos, and what kind of content ya'll would like to see that would be amazing!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the videos!

www.youtube.com/palodious
Pay me
02/07/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Gòóbypls

Also, play the game better.

You get all buttfurious when people 'defile' your thread - but you come and do the same?

Shame on you Innamorta.

Kids will be kids my friend.
I aint hatin on the topic I was trying to be funny lol
As the title says, I am looking for some support for my channel, once I hit 500 subs or 100+ views per day I will start giving away razer gear among other prizes to do with gaming.

I am still working on bettering my editing skills ( or the lack of them ) as well as learning how to use Adobe After Affects, Sony vegas pro 12, Cinema 4D and what not so will eventually be a lot better.

Anyways if people could go check out the channel, like, sub, fav, share and even give ideas on how I could better my videos, and what kind of content ya'll would like to see that would be amazing!

Skrillex and Deadmau5. And none of the WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB songs by them.
If you are looking to get a partnership on your channel then the first thing I would suggest is losing ALL the music. You will be screwed later on if you get popular and have copyright issues on your videos. good luck.
Yea, I know : ( Though half is not copy right because I got permission early on from some people and have found some stuff that is royalty free : D But thanks for the warning ~_^
Roll Horde then I'll Sub, I'm tired of alliance videos .

Klinda where ya man?
I was horde on illidan for awhile when I did PvE, tired of horde : P
02/07/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Grant

*Scoff*

Oh,and I subbed to you Palo.
02/07/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Wub

*Scoff*

LOL!
02/07/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Grant

*Scoff*

LOL!

What's so funny Mr. blues?
Thanks to those who subbed so far : D
Up!
^

LOL!

What's so funny Mr. blues?

His name is Wub and i said dont play any of the WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB songs lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCswL-a14Rg