A WoW genie grants a single wish...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 6 Next
A WoW genie is going to grant you one wish to make Blizzard add/change something in game. What do you wish for?
free for all

or

player looting
i wish that gnomes can be all classes
02/07/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Petercheezit
free for all

Or flying mounts with a time limit/fatigue, or 2-5 minute cooldown on the shell, down from 15.
Yea bring back TBC or BALANCE PVP so the there won't be n00bs with 10 level 90 switching every season to get their gear
Old Alterac Valley or any other large scale, epic 40v40 PvP where everyone has to fight each other.
All those friends lost over the years suddenly appear again.
Dance studio
Vanilla servers with continuing content but balanced around and in the flavor of vanilla (60 level cap, etc.). Kind of like an alternate universe where BC and onwards never happened.

Or

We get a support class. BARRRDDD
To give this character ALL THE POWER.

Like ALL THE POWER!

Then I'll get bored and quit playing.
02/07/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Snowfox
All those friends lost over the years suddenly appear again.

First and foremost this. But failing that merged servers so my guild can raid regularly again without having to shell out money to find a server with people on it.
A statue be erected in honor of my on one of the floating land masses in Negrand.
02/07/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Ponk
Old Alterac Valley or any other large scale, epic 40v40 PvP where everyone has to fight each other.

Would actually PvP for this.
02/07/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Abethany
A WoW genie is going to grant you one wish to make Blizzard add/change something in game. What do you wish for?

Take CRZ out of the game.
I don't dare post my REAL wishes.

So, I guess I'll just wish that Elemental Shaman get the love they so richly deserve.

>.>

Also X rated realms for grown ups!

/runs
Thunderbrew's Hard Ale returned to its former glory.

Seriously, that is the ONLY thing I want. PLEASE BLIZZARD BRING IT BACK
Playable dragon race/class.
I wish to be head of design for Blizz & that I cannot be fired no matter what insanity I cause.

GAS MASKS & TUTUS FOR EVERYONE! MUAHAHAHAHA!