A WoW genie grants a single wish...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Put Eyes of the Beast back in the game.
Remove CRZ from the game.
All flying mounts are only able to fly in Outland, they can still be used as ground mounts and kind of just hover over the ground.

Flying mounts outside of outlands, terrible idea.
Real days and nights.
Winter, spring, summer fall.
Change the NPC's to act and dress accordingly

Shorten the day to 5 hours so folks have a chance to experience it all, even if they log in at the same time every day.
Shorten the year to about 3 months.
More wishes.
Get rid of the crappy talent trees and actually spend time thinking about them instead of rushing and focusing more on the next random time sink they have planned.

Or

Give Warlocks more pets/female demon form and give Druids more shapeshifting forms for fun/utility. A saber-toothed tiger that act like an uber cat form? Yes. A shark with a laser on it's head that swims faster than our current aquatic form? YES YES.
A complete legendary set that adapts to your class/spec obtainable by anyone with enough will power to pursue it not just raiders
Subjectalpha Hand of A'Dal

my only wish
All flying mounts are only able to fly in Outland, they can still be used as ground mounts and kind of just hover over the ground.

Flying mounts outside of outlands, terrible idea.

Storm Peaks would be tons of fun that way...
A fully populated (but not overly so) server.
Gnome hunters.
02/07/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Cártian
Old Alterac Valley or any other large scale, epic 40v40 PvP where everyone has to fight each other.

Would actually PvP for this.
With each footstep I make, I bring life, and then death occurs as I walk away.
02/07/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Lavinnelly
i wish that gnomes can be all classes
The power to remove.. um.. a certain type of people from the game. That might drop the subs by a few million, but it would make it that much more enjoyable.
Ghostcrawler to be fired.
I would request Thousand Needles be returned to its original, un-flooded state.
02/07/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Vrath
Playable dragon race/class.
YES!

Or a Blazing Drake, Handmaiden, or Twilight Harbinger to appear in my inventory. Love this mount, any color.