491 spriest and 487 fire mage LF HoF, ToES

tonight (Thursday). Know the fights and how to pew pew. Also still looking for a guild with room for us that's at least close to 16/16N.
<Impetus> is looking for both a Shadow Priest and a Mage. We have yet to clear normals unfortunately, but only being 3 weeks old, have a great group of healers and tanks and are just lacking DPS to really start delving into the tougher content. We are ultimately building for 5.2 with the intent of downing Heroics, Ra-Den, and finishing the Meta while the content is current.

We raid T/Th from 9-12 EST.

Add me at Dethkrik#1795. I'd love to chat about where we plan to go as a guild and how you might fit in here.
You can check us out. We are 10/16 working on HOF for the remainder of 5.1.
We could use both of you please check us out! contact me (Enris618#1280) in game

Guild Name: Massacre
Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST
Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)
Atmosphere: Adult

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

We are currently recruiting any and all exceptional players.

Current Progression:

16/16 Normal
6/16 Heroic

Mogu'shan Vaults 25 Heroic: 4/6 (First three and Elegon)
Heart of Fear 25 Heroic: 2/6 (Blade Lord Ta'yak, Wind Lord Mel'Jarak (Teir Gloves))

Our most urgent needs are as follows:

Melee DPS
-Fury Warrior
-Feral Druid

-Mistweaver Monk
-Restoration Shaman

Ranged DPS
-Elemental Shaman

Previous Progression:

Dragon Soul Heroic 25-Man: 8/8
Firelands: Heroic 25-Man: 6/7

Please apply through our website, or find an officer online:

Battle Tag: Emaleigh#1402, Enris618#1280 (Hobkins)