Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
02/08/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Tippt
This whole thing smacks of a toddler throwing a tantrum to get attention.

Welcome to the forums.

You'll be seeing this a lot.
Daddy, can I have a candy?
You have your answer. Server restarts tomorrow.

The mount will turn up tomorrow on someone's server

Also note that the server restarts don't necessarily have anything to do with this issue.

Love is in the Air starts tomorrow after all.
BLUE POST NOAW KPLOX!

Can I join the bandwagon now?
You have your answer. Server restarts tomorrow.

The mount will turn up tomorrow on someone's server

Also note that the server restarts don't necessarily have anything to do with this issue.

Love is in the Air starts tomorrow after all.

Bah..... It's the world event..

Saturday restarts are very rare, was sure it had to be something critical (and not the Sha/Galleon mounts). I wonder if there was something potentially wrong w/ LiitA.
I've run out of things to say really.

Oh well.
I wasn't aware it hadn't dropped... ever.

....That's kinda crappy. Also, they really should make Galleon spawn more often. I've -never- seen it spawned on my server, but I've seen the guild kill achievements on some of the raiding guilds pages to know it's happened a few times at least.
WTB fair shot at Sha mount.
I have seen someone on the Sha mount before. Only once, though, at the Shrine of Two Moon.
02/09/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Fishcake
I have seen someone on the Sha mount before. Only once, though, at the Shrine of Two Moon.

No.
So, did we find anyone with either of those mounts?
02/09/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Jessebella
So, did we find anyone with either of those mounts?

many eyewitnesses, not a single armory link, many theories, not a single answer.

i think im now in phase 4, depression :(
I wasn't aware it hadn't dropped... ever.

....That's kinda crappy. Also, they really should make Galleon spawn more often. I've -never- seen it spawned on my server, but I've seen the guild kill achievements on some of the raiding guilds pages to know it's happened a few times at least.

I believe there was a mention of Galleon spawning more often come 5.2.
02/09/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Fishcake

Lemme check if I'm blind and gullible....
No, not yet. I still have a clear mind and still know people are too sure of themselves to ever consider all the ALREADY SHOWN mistaken identity that lots suffered from.
Whoawhoawhoa, so you're telling me I've been blindly spending coins on the sha 7 times a week for a mount that doesn't even exist?

I'm a sad puppy :(
Whoawhoawhoa, so you're telling me I've been blindly spending coins on the sha 7 times a week for a mount that doesn't even exist?

7 times a week, huh? ... lol.
Bump for justice

7 times a week, huh? ... lol.
Alts?