Whats is going on with the ally!!!!

Arthas
So why are so many people leaving.... i left because my guild did and my alts are there and trade is quite ... what happened?
you answered your own question in your post... when people start leaving together, it starts a chain reaction...
YUP.
Yeah, by August I'll be the only one here.
Whiteleaf you better not leave.
I'm not going to. I might not get to raid much (if at all) anymore, and the Ally side might be less populated by the day. Battlegrounds become increasingly devoid of wins, but darn it all, I'm sticking it out. =)
Alliance is actually twice as populated as Horde, we just made everyone think it was deserted for population control
If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
LOL @Whiteleaf

I'll sell ya some property on the moon, Tim.
I own 4 acres on the moon....if United Lunar Federation establishes a Colony first.

OT: Yes where are all the Alliance. its no fun jumping enemy players if there are none walking around. You should all go do Golden Lotus Dailies......one at a time please.
I own 4 acres on the moon....if United Lunar Federation establishes a Colony first.

OT: Yes where are all the Alliance. its no fun jumping enemy players if there are none walking around. You should all go do Golden Lotus Dailies......one at a time please.

"I don't understand! I keep killing an endangered species, and there are less and less of them to hunt with every passing day!"
Please dont leave Alliance people! I only attack you cause I wuvz U!
It has become so bad that I haven't seen a Thunderfury trade-chat troll in months!
02/15/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Tarsier
It has become so bad that I haven't seen a Thunderfury trade-chat troll in months!

Yeah, I noticed that Horde's trade chat is... erm, less than dignified.