Need Spots filled in this season/Next RBGs

Tichondrius
Hey there I am currently looking for a warlock, Hpally, Flag runner (warrior or Monk) and a MW monk for this season and/or next season for my RBG team. I have ran with the people I currently with for 2+ seasons. If you are intrested add me

Hellsmistake#1575. You can choose to join guild or not, I really don't mind, you can also add me cross realm.

My experiance is 3x 2,200 RBG leader. I usually pug out of trade chat every season and am really just getting sick of teaching people how to be vocal and play without constant instruction. I will help you learn to play to some extent. If you are a clicking key turning player you are beyond my paitents.

However if you know your class fairly well and are looking for the chance to prove yourself hit me up. I am not an elitist but I do expect for you to be better than average or be willing to learn.
I am thinking of transfering to this server because of it's big, rich PVP environment. I am on a dying low pop server and just can't get into the PvE stuff anymore. I have this 90 Paladin and 85 Druid I would be xfering over. I am looking to get heavy into group PVPing.
Well, Tich is a great server theres plenty of horde to gank and plenty of epic battles to be had. Trade chat is always busy except around 4 am PST. There is alot of current content raiding as well as RBGs alawyas floating around.
Still will be needing a warlock and a Mistweaver!!!
Still need MW monk
I'm interested in filling your MW monk position.

I have 2k arena exp (not this account so I can't provide proof sadly) and I managed to achieve a 1600 RBG rating as a Holy Paladin in Cataclysm.

Been trying to find a solid group of people to RBG with but my gear is hurting me. Don't mind the weapon - it'll get replaced as soon as my arena partner logs on.
Are you after hpal or rsham at all? My rbgs exp is 1950 as hpal s11 and 1860ish 3v3 s11. Ill be maining this guy and rsham in 5.2, let me know if you're interested. I'm vocal, have lead rbgs quite a bit and I node cap in group fights like a boss.
I am going to be needing a retso SHaman, yes
I'm interested in filling your MW monk position.

I have 2k arena exp (not this account so I can't provide proof sadly) and I managed to achieve a 1600 RBG rating as a Holy Paladin in Cataclysm.

Been trying to find a solid group of people to RBG with but my gear is hurting me. Don't mind the weapon - it'll get replaced as soon as my arena partner logs on.

As long as you can learn, listen to instruction and improve. Add me on Btag