Monks need Super Saiyan

Monk
Would be dope
isn't that shaman's ascendance?
No way dude Monks totally fit Goku and this team.
I was just thinking of this last night, have a glyph that makes you buffer with blonde spiky hair after you use 10 TEB...

I am totally going to macro in a /y KAOKEN X10! in with my TEB stacks, just like to find a way to set it up so it yells the number of stacks you use =D
Uh uh. Let's not drag any overt DBZ references into our class kthxbai.
I agree a minor glyph to give us a cool DBZ aura and spikey hair would be awesome

I was just thinking of this last night, have a glyph that makes you buffer with blonde spiky hair after you use 10 TEB...

I am totally going to macro in a /y KAOKEN X10! in with my TEB stacks, just like to find a way to set it up so it yells the number of stacks you use =D

your just jealous because girls cant be super saiyans

Could already do that if you macro in the conquest trinekt to activate when you use your tigerbrew :0 even makes you glowred like your using Kaioken too.
I guess this makes sense? But really, if anything, WW is more like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star more than Goku

ATATATATATATATATATA
No, no, a thousand times no. This is not DBZ we don't need any "Super Saiyan" junk here. We have enough "Super Saiyans" anyway with locks, Shamans, Druids, priests, DKs, Warriors, mages, and pallys. Let monk having something more original than just making yet another class that goes "Super Saiyan"
02/08/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Rägnarök
isn't that shaman's ascendance?

No, it's Destro Locks. When they cast Chaos Bolt, they go "Kame" at the 1 second mark, "hame" at the 2 second mark, and then "ha!" at the 3 second mark, and they unleash an explosion of atomic proportions as the earth quakes and the sky rains fire.
One of the worst shows ever.
Only if I can Fire Bend.

And Earth Bend.
@Draile, you called?
02/08/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Fistlobster
I guess this makes sense? But really, if anything, WW is more like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star more than Goku

I know whenever I use Touch of Death I think to myself "You are already dead."
everyone who dissed DBZ is a commie...
Actually, if you get the Tabard of the Lightbringer from the Shadowmourne questline, you can become a Super Saiyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqeX8-RNfg
It's very easy to be a Super Saiyan as a monk, or any class for that matter.

Cue your mic in Vent and just scream/grunt/roar for thirty minutes a day. Every third day, spend ten minutes explaining how you screamed for the past week and how that made you a super saiyan.

Problem solved.
No.
Yes plz. But make it only gnome monks can go SSJ.
Paladins using Ashbringer, shaman Ascending, warriors becoming Avatars...

Yes make it so