Got my mind on my money

Achievements
Hey quick question!

Seems like everywhere I read it says this achievement is an accumulation of gold earned on all toons on the account... Maybe I'm missing something, but based on what my statistics show and what my achievements show on each toon, this isn't the case.

Could anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!
As far as I know it counts all the gold from each toon, I tried having a look at your statistics but for some reason "Wealth" isn't under "Character" on the armory like it is in-game.

I know I was on something like 98k gold looted on this toon alone prior to account-wide achievements, then jumped up to around 190k (and got the 100k achievement of course) after account-wide was brought in.

I don't know if there's any exceptions though. Looking at your armory it shows you don't have the achievement to loot 50k gold, but if your statistics on each toon show you do, perhaps ticket it? I know statistics have been known to be incorrect, but other than that I'm not sure.
I believe it doesn't count accountwide until you have 50k completed on a character. I think that is what a friend told me, but I went to like 160k when account wide achieves hit immediately, so I cannot tell for sure.
This might be an oversight on your part depending if you've recently come back to game, but make sure you have logged into each of the alts you play or don't play. Only when you've logged on them does the additional gold ( pets / mounts for that matter) count towards the counter.
02/09/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Reconbravo
This might be an oversight on your part depending if you've recently come back to game, but make sure you have logged into each of the alts you play or don't play. Only when you've logged on them does the additional gold ( pets / mounts for that matter) count towards the counter.

Nope, been here for quite a while. I think what Problim stated above you may be true, however.