Outland and Northrend quests take too long

Quests
It takes me 1.5 days to get through Outland. Northrend leveling takes me 2 days. When i get to cataclysm zones, i can get through the zones in literally 1 day. Why dooes Outland zones and Northrend zones take longer than Cataclysm zones? I think exp in Outland and Northrend should be decreased.
Things have taken different amounts of time over the many years. It used to take a LONG time to get to level 60 with vanilla. Now people seem to complain because they take too long to get someplace so Blizzard has made specific aspects take less time. However, when Cataclysm hit, they redid a lot of the old world, but did not seem to touch either Northrend or Outland (which seems logical), so those quests remain at a slower pace.
02/07/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Dardoric
I think exp in Outland and Northrend should be decreased.

They already did, just like they did with Cata zones. It takes longer because the quests are less streamlined, but NOWHERE near as long as it used to. It's also much easier to outlevel the zones and end up doing low level quests more often than not.
I don't know what you're talking about, it takes about 5-6 hours to get from 70-80.

It takes about 5-7 hours from 60-70, doing it again right now, so I know.

I can't relate.
Yeah took me about as long to do 80-85 as it did 58-80.
Still if they cut out outland and northrend completely it would be fine by me.