[A] 25 10/16H Outlandish LFM 9 hrs/week

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 13 Next
Outlandish is an alliance guild on the Velen server focused on progression, achievements, fun, and quality play.We raid from 9 PM EST - Midnight EST Tuesday - Thursday. At our current 9 hours a week we ranked 11th in the US among guilds that raided that much time a week or less during Dragon Soul. We're the leading 25 man guild on Velen and have achieved server first Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, and Light of Dawn as well as numerous individual server first achievements.

As a result of our short raiding time, we expect people to be ready to rock right at 9 pm (invites @ 8:45,) and we pull and run back quickly to maximize our raiding time. We formed on Velen in 2009 although a number of the members of the guild have been playing together for 5+ years. We desire to find more similar minded people that want to progress through Mists of Pandaria and beyond while not raiding 30 hours a week. We can offer you a stable, mature (sometimes) raiding environment.

We are a very active guild so if you're the type of person who logs on only for raids and then right off again then this is probably not the guild for you. We also field a rated battleground team and will be looking to field an alt raid soon.

We're currently on the hunt for any exceptional DPS applicants, but have slight preference for the following classes:

Ranged DPS of any flavor
Death Knight

Lesser need for:
1 other melee (preferably feral or DK)
Exceptional players of any sort

At the same time, we're also on the market for good players (pretty sure it's a healer we're on the market for) for our RBG team atm. It runs from 8 EST to Midnight EST (at the latest, though it generally ends a bit earlier) Sundays (we've just added this day this week & we'll see how it works out) & Mondays.

Check us out at http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com (fill out an app!) or send a tell to Malkie, Mindwarp, Gistwiki (Gistwiki#1686,) Morwen, or Park with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
I love Wind Lord just sayin
Im also mentally challenged just saying
"Ranged DPS - Death Knight. Lesser need of any exceptional player." I don't think that Death Coil counts :p. I think exceptional players are a good thing to have around too hahaha.
Nough said
Really hope this doesnt turn into me talking to myself thread , kinda not into that when i have enough of those convos already
well if you bump the thread every 3 seconds you're going to be talking to yourself, give it an hour =P
maybe you have a point...

Sleepy raiders..call this sleepy hollow?

but who sleeps at normal times nowadays?
I know I dont Misty
Awwww, look. Misty fell asleep.
He has a habit of doing that
I hope not in the middle of the dirty business between you two
Gee its like you really KNOW!!!
Oh btw.......I can get to this forum and youtube now at work!!!! So excited
Dont be so excited, I did fall asleep but figured, duck it and chilled before said sleep
02/08/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Lurpadurp
Gee its like you really KNOW!!!

Path sent me the videos
We needed a camera man..told her not to use Patho the screen is soo...jerky
Asera can be in the next shoot
oh dear
You did just get bunk beds, ah to heck with it Asera and Patho can watch