Rogues are Fine

Arenas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ippE7oJRq1Q

Stop crying for buffs.
This thread is going places...

*runs to grab the popcorn with extra butter and my diet coke!*

Oh and i said diet coke because i am on a diet!
Oh look, I can be a battleground hero too:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6a8x531gwzt3989/24.png

Random Battlegrounds are like queueing up against a bunch of 900MMR people in Arenas. Winning doesn't mean you're good.
wow that was the worst rogue pvp i have seen ever in my whole life ever
lmao, I wondered where Lampwrecker went. I melted your dk on my ele shaman the other day. Good times.
This may be a bad vid but in all reality rogues really are fine lol. my rogue friend is having a blast as it is now hes getting buffed :D RLS will be fun next patch :)
who hasnt done that? Yes any competent rogue can kill people in a bg. Guess we are OP!
*I've had a few requests to make some videos*
Those people are laughing at you, not with you.
Rogues are at a concern in RATED pvp. Keep the random bgs out of this.
This thread is going places...

*runs to grab the popcorn with extra butter and my diet coke!*

Oh and i said diet coke because i am on a diet!

Drink Coke Zero
In rated bgs and Arena rogues are quite good dont follow the kids that started thier rogues in Cata. they are called the FOTM ppl that wanna be invincible and not have to do anything to kill anyone. skilled rogues in MOP are just beasting it up and thier tools are very hard to replace if they are played correctly.
Dr peppers has more caffiene then Mountain dew. The more you know.
02/08/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Nightmarezx
In rated bgs and Arena rogues are quite good dont follow the kids that started thier rogues in Cata. they are called the FOTM ppl that wanna be invincible and not have to do anything to kill anyone. skilled rogues in MOP are just beasting it up and thier tools are very hard to replace if they are played correctly.

This. Out of all the games I played in 3's last night at a 1750ish MMR the one team I feared the most was the one with the rogue. A well played rogue right now is straight ballin.
02/08/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Loreonguy

This. Out of all the games I played in 3's last night at a 1750ish MMR the one team I feared the most was the one with the rogue. A well played rogue right now is straight ballin.
Yes they are but thing is people underestimate them because alot of bad players play that specific class still. mostly people who may have had that big streak of gay in cataclysm.
people think rogues are bad cause they are sheep. hurr only warriors are good durr.

squishy? yes. bad? no.

To be fair, the issue is kind of that they get absolutely destroyed by Warriors and Hunters... and KFC happens to be the top comp...

Prep should be baseline as it is.

I don't see the need for the extra energy... Rogues just need(ed) a mobility buff and something to keep them from insta gibbed constantly.

They're not getting the defensive buff that would probably be better for the game. :(
people think rogues are bad cause they are sheep. hurr only warriors are good durr.

squishy? yes. bad? no.

Hey have you played on PTR? Nope, didn't think so.

squishy? yes. bad? no.

To be fair, the issue is kind of that they get absolutely destroyed by Warriors and Hunters... and KFC happens to be the top comp...

Prep should be baseline as it is.

I don't see the need for the extra energy... Rogues just need(ed) a mobility buff and something to keep them from insta gibbed constantly.

They're not getting the defensive buff that would probably be better for the game. :(
every melee gets destroyed by warriors and hunters, rogues are fine warriors are the only thing holding the rogue class back
lmao lambwrecker! ahahaaahah, its hard to look bad when you make a bg highlight film