What do you have against Boston?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow. Why? We've never done anything to you! Clearly, snow needs to be nerfed.
I remember when it snowed where I live. Everyone made a big deal about it.
up here in Maine we call a snow day a work day.
Middle of the eastern seaboard here. If so much as a bit of ash from someone's cigarette is seen blowing on the wind, it's mistaken for a snowflake and schools/businesses close.
For starters your pizza isn't pizza it's soup!
It's been such a long time.
I think I should be going.
aha i see what you did there...well i'm from nyc and still waiting for the slightest sign of snow...
MORE THAN A FEELING
Blizzard never wants to come see us in Arizona.

East side favoritism

Seriously I've never seen snow in my life and I'd really like to.
I like. +1
gives you a reason to stay home and play wow, duh
02/07/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Frethon
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow. Why? We've never done anything to you! Clearly, snow needs to be nerfed.

"Classic."
/applaud
Saw enough of it since I'm originally from Michigan, moved down south recently for work, and now no snow. Sometimes I do miss it, but there really was no such thing as a snow day in Michigan, it just WAS everyday just about from Oct - April, two seasons only, winter and construction seasons.
I wish I had snow where I live. *sad puppy face*
only boston? here in connecticut we're getting pummeled as well. I need to buy some frost resist gear.

East side favoritism

Seeing it is great. Shoveling it and then driving in it after waking up an hour early so you'd have enough time to get to work is the real pain in the !@#.

East side favoritism

It's like sand.

Except cold.

And less irritating.

And it goes away after a few days, maybe, depending on where you are.
Because car keys = KAH KIS to you guys!

NEW YORK FOR LIFE
02/07/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Zÿlos
Seeing it is great. Shoveling it and then driving in it after waking up an hour early so you'd have enough time to get to work is the real pain in the !@#.

Well yeah I figured. But since I never see it, snow seems more magical to me. As odd as that sounds. I know it would be cold but I'd just like to see some snow falling right in front of me for once in my desert dwelling life. ( I'd rather not go north to Flagstaff, that place sucks. )
02/07/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Lena
I remember when it snowed where I live. Everyone made a big deal about it.

Everyone always makes a big deal when it snows here. We just get "dust", and only once every 2-4 years.