What do you have against Boston?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
02/08/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Fairadey
Seriously I've never seen snow in my life and I'd really like to.

Go tell Sheriff Joe to arrest some.

Fairaday......mage...you wanna tell us something about this weather? I bet you hav ebeen planning this all along!! You mages and your blizzards!! Next thing you know we will all be frost nova to the ground!

*runs away screaming and waving hands in the air*
Blizzard never wants to come see us in Arizona.

East side favoritism

Oh Hey Arizona here too! Though I have seen snow, I spent most my life in Ohio :)
Fairaday......mage...you wanna tell us something about this weather? I bet you hav ebeen planning this all along!! You mages and your blizzards!! Next thing you know we will all be frost nova to the ground!

*runs away screaming and waving hands in the air*

I believe in killing with fire. I'm not allowed into the frost mage meetings.
My wife was saying Boston was in for some nasty snowfalls.
She plans to stay inside with a good book.

Meanwhile , I am sitting out the back of my house with a cool drink in the evening air in Australia , enjoying the summer warmth.
In all seriousness, those that can avoid travel in the Northeast today and tomorrow, please do so.

Very little in life can't wait.
In all seriousness, those that can avoid travel in the Northeast today and tomorrow, please do so.

This is true. Ive worked in retail and customer service, it seems more people like to travel during this type of weather. I dont know why. Maybe they like a sense of adventure or danger.

I hope business owners will be considerate of their employees and allow those who have a long way to travel, to stay home.
Crazy weather we are having in Maryland.

Over the last two weeks we have alternated between ice storm, 60 degree weather, wind storm, flurry, snow storm, rain . . .

At least we miss the blizzard, and I hope I didn't jinx it.
This is true. Ive worked in retail and customer service, it seems more people like to travel during this type of weather. I dont know why. Maybe they like a sense of adventure or danger.

Sense of panic.

OH NOES, I HAZ NO TOOTHPASTE!

You can live without toothpaste for a day.
02/08/2013 03:56 AMPosted by Crepe

Even your morning coffee from Starbucks?
It's starting to stick. We have a lab pool going on how much there'll be. My money's on 23-25in.
02/07/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Frethon
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow. Why? We've never done anything to you! Clearly, snow needs to be nerfed.

Well played. Well played, indeed.

02/07/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Narcissista
I remember when it snowed where I live. Everyone made a big deal about it.

Everyone always makes a big deal when it snows here. We just get "dust", and only once every 2-4 years.

I live in the area the storm is coming from. We got buried last night but no one on the news cares. :(
Blizzard never wants to come see us in Arizona.

East side favoritism

Drive North past the rim, only a 2 hour drive from the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.

Or hell, go to Flagstaff!

Oh, further reading tells me you don't wanna go to flag.

Well fine then, go up to the rim!
It's been a long time since I heard people complain that Frost Mages are OP.
They said it's going to hit 65° here in Phoenix. Better get my sweater.
big one on way to nyc. must stock up on wine and frozen pizzas

I hope business owners will be considerate of their employees and allow those who have a long way to travel, to stay home.

Bad weather always brings out the crazy in people. I worked in a mall for years when I was younger, and it never failed; if there was a blizzard or hurricane, the mall was packed.
Against Boston....nothing. The problem I have is how they pronounce things. I had a guy that kept telling me he lost his Khakis (not very strange seeing as I work at a Dry cleaners.) I thought it was odd when he said he was not going to make it to work if he did not find them. Well after about 5 minutes of going back and forth about his Khakis, come to find out he was looking for his "Car Keys"

-.-

Are you kidding me?
02/07/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Frethon
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow. Why? We've never done anything to you! Clearly, snow needs to be nerfed.

Sometimes, a Blizzard's got to do, what a Blizzard's got to do, and this Blizzard's just gotta blow. (In a jazzy sort of way.)

Best wishes to you all in the cross-hairs. I hope you all stay safe.