Orc female names!

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Hey all, i'm looking for some help coming up with a name for a femorc. i would rather it not end in an a, but am having a hard time finding examples of names besides those. thanks in advance for any help!
Hmm, most of my examples end with an a;

Gromka
Lokka
Lorka
Lorke
Lokk
Ghegari is the only one that comes to mind for me atm; the name of my orc mage on wra.
02/08/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Svelis
Lokka

>.>

Rokal
Mozari
Gretch
Thirk
Krath
Sarage
Wrex
Brage
Frakege
>.>

...wat

I didn't even..

@_@
Most orc names end with "thar, tok, lok, tek, lak, - ar" and I just came up with a few including those endings, the first one I think is just a pretty name, you can cross that out o.o. But I suggest looking up "names that mean --- (be sure to include if it's for a female or a male) strong, ice, faith, love, beauty, anything you are looking for, though that is the "cheap" way, they don't have many names there so just depends what class you pick, for a hunter maybe "Names that mean steady/focused" priest "names that mean blessed" warlock "names that mean deadly" (you can use that for a rogue, but - ) rogue "Names that mean Sneaky" etc.
But if you really cant find anything, be creative and think of one. I hoped this helped a little bit. Anywho, here are the names I thought of, not sure if any of them are saved but it's worth a shot.
Sarae
Krunlak
Skardon
Dreka, Draka
Janntek, Jantek
Levtak
Selthar
And yes, before anyone mentions this, I know most of the names above I suggested sound .... male - ish ....?
Use the random name generator.
Rakadak.

I think it's a good name for a femorc, and it's fun to say.

Rrrrrrrrrrakadakadakadakadakadakadak.
Draka, it's the name of Duratan's mate in the book Rise of The Horde i think
Grazoka!
what about fugla
I quite enjoy my name :)
Just name it ugly. It's a name fit for both male and female orcs. :p

Seriously just do a google search for female names. Youll get a huge list of many languages and the meaning to the name.
You could give your female orc a male name, and have that be a running gag in your RP. Maybe her parents thought they were having a son, or her name just happens to be a name used for both genders in Orcish. (Like the Orcish equivalent of "Riley")

Like when she joins a guild, guild members that haven't met her yet are surprised to find that she's female, or something.

It could become one of your toon's pet peeves.
Grishnak
Groshag
Zebak
Korga
i came up with the name Rakshajade for my orc.
I've always wanted to rp a Femorc named Hagra. I just haven't really gotten around to doing that.
Wrex

Shepard