Halaa Brawl Free for All 2013

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
its more along the lines of not caring about wpvp then being scared.

This man wins the internet for a day.

Nobody on Alliance is "scared". Simply put, nobody decent at the game gives a sht enough to go out to some dead zone and do wpvp, which has been DEAD since The Burning Crusade. You can cry all you want that it's because alliance sucks and omg were scared!!!!111oneoneone, but that won't change the fact nobody will show up to your event.

sorry to sound blunt but its the truth.

You sound angry, you wouldn't be mad if you could beat us. Baddie. Your achievements mean nothing as long as I remain on my high horse.
sounds like scared to me

how does it feel to be part of the cancerous trade-crying disease that complains about the game instead of improving it?

fun-creating master race reporting in
My slutmog is 9001% ready for this.
its more along the lines of not caring about wpvp then being scared.

This man wins the internet for a day.

Nobody on Alliance is "scared". Simply put, nobody decent at the game gives a sht enough to go out to some dead zone and do wpvp, which has been DEAD since The Burning Crusade. You can cry all you want that it's because alliance sucks and omg were scared!!!!111oneoneone, but that won't change the fact nobody will show up to your event.

sorry to sound blunt but its the truth.

Funny,seeing as there was just a huge halaa battle no more than 8 months ago and many other big fights throughout the world since that time. I don't think BC was 8 months ago either.
i dont play on bleeding hollow anymore, i play on a server where horde doesn't exist so i dont really care lmao

good players dont complain about iwc. js

@ helladin. i will GLADLY challenge you to a 10v10 WSG anyday, i'll even give your guild 150,000G if you win, because we would literally take a enormous dump on you in rated pvp.
don't think they will go for it. they cant out number you so i highly doubt they will accept the challenge heh
i dont play on bleeding hollow anymore, i play on a server where horde doesn't exist so i dont really care lmao

good players dont complain about iwc. js

@ helladin. i will GLADLY challenge you to a 10v10 WSG anyday, i'll even give your guild 150,000G if you win, because we would literally take a enormous dump on you in rated pvp.

@Hobsocke.
so this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6jOVv0JE0Q
??
so this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6jOVv0JE0Q
??

We can only hope.
but that was b4 iwc was here(if i remember correctly), now it will just be a laggfest >:(.
02/10/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Tacotuesday
but that was b4 iwc was here(if i remember correctly), now it will just be a laggfest >:(.

I hate Friday nights, no skill, just devouring whatever is in front of our wave.
♥ BOMP ♥
awwww yeee we got us a scuffle
02/10/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Hobsocke
awwww yeee we got us a scuffle

I'll show you a scuffle.
02/10/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Xveezyo

Xveezy, if you dont play on bleeding hollow anymore, and certainly don't care about wpvp, why do you come on the bleeding hollow forums?

90% of the threads on the BH forums are on the topic of world pvp.
Sounds like a fun time and a good way to farm for the mounts.

Try posting an event on openraid.us as well, Hobs
02/10/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Jimmbo

Xveezy, if you dont play on bleeding hollow anymore, and certainly don't care about wpvp, why do you come on the bleeding hollow forums?

90% of the threads on the BH forums are on the topic of world pvp.

He needs to be the cancer that destroys competitive pvp. Piloting, win trading, carries... He's got it all.
I'm assuming command of all Alliance forces. Concentrate all firepower on this target: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Helladin/simple

srsly tho, I'll prob come and try to organize a quasi decent alliance attack. BUT I'm very doubtful that the lag is going to let this be much fun. Perhaps we can come to some kinda 2 full raid (80 person) agreement? Anyone else can do thier own thing, obviuosly we can stop em from coming but we can not coordinate with em. OR perhaps we form up the raids and Helladin and I /roll to pick a different zone at the last second and only tell our 80 guys... sounds like it would be more likely to work.