Socially awkward? >.>

Arenas
How do I find arena/RBG groups when I am like, the most awkward person in the world.

I've yet to arena as a shaman so I'm a bit nervous to try and advertise in trade. Anyone have tips? ;_;
teamfind.com
I can't communicate properly either.
It sounds ambiguous to others, but its a relatively problematic issue.
Your best bet is to find a way to turn your Arena / RBG speaking into a sort of 'task-relay', letting your teammates know what you're doing when you're doing it. You aren't really required to do much else, especially with higher quality players.

Conversely, you could attach chat macros to all of your important abilities, and find a group that will believe you're a mute.
If you have friends who play ask them to do a few arenas. If people are looking for someone to cap 2s with just ask them to play. If that doesn't work then just go outside of Org and duel, or run a lot of BGs. You could also try and join a group that is running the CTA. If you do well they might ask you to come back.

In the end you just have to accept that bad things might happen. Think of it as trying new things. When you go to a new restaurant and order something it might be good, or it might be bad. But that fear shouldn't stop you from entering. Good things won't happen if you don't let them.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help guys, it just helps to know that I'm not the only person who is hesitant to put myself out there. <3
Join a PvP guild on your server, people are always spamming in their guild chats for teams
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811301931#2

I posted some advice on this socially awkward thread.
How do I find arena/RBG groups when I am like, the most awkward person in the world.

I've yet to arena as a shaman so I'm a bit nervous to try and advertise in trade. Anyone have tips? ;_;

If you're worried that you may play badly and people might get mad, tell them to go suck one .Just go in and act like you're the best player in the world. That's what I do. Even if I make a mistake, it's always someone else's fault anyways so who cares.

Let the elitist flow through you *Emperor Palpatine voice*

I am a nice guy too though.
02/09/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Dreadsoldier
Think of it as trying new things. When you go to a new restaurant and order something it might be good, or it might be bad.

At least if the foods bad it won't go "YOU FKN NOOB, IM 2600 RATED AND U ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD"
pretend like you know what your doing when anyone talks to you. and just keep doing that till you get better.

If you're worried that you may play badly and people might get mad, tell them to go suck one .Just go in and act like you're the best player in the world. That's what I do. Even if I make a mistake, it's always someone else's fault anyways so who cares.

Hahaha, haha, haaah.

Yeah actually you kinda seem it lol
02/09/2013 11:49 PMPosted by Dangel
Think of it as trying new things. When you go to a new restaurant and order something it might be good, or it might be bad.

At least if the foods bad it won't go "YOU FKN NOOB, IM 2600 RATED AND U ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD"

I've never had anything remotely close to this happen in 5 years of this game. I have had restaurants give me the wrong food, or not bring it at all though. -_-

Hahaha, haha, haaah.

Yeah actually you kinda seem it lol

I swear, I'm the funnest guy you'll play with! I only get mad when people are being idiots/jerks when they have no idea what they are talking about, which happens quite frequently. If they don't play good, I at least give them a few chances before I tell (nicely) its not working out.