I miss these days of old...

Kil'jaeden
...back when I could still kite Overlord Mok'morok to Orgrimmar and GMs had to reset him. :(

Thrall misses his lapdances for sure

http://imgur.com/scxyjIj
I can appreciate where you are coming from but at the same time I don't think T8 counts as "back in the days of old" yet.
I was just referring to the days of old when people could kite things to large cities like Overlord Mok'morok, the dragon outside of CoT, even Doom Lord Kazzak from Blasted Lands. Fun stuff like that. Now when things like Venya the undead from their starting area could be engineer MC'd and hearthed back to Stormwind, they're hotfixed in very short order.
02/09/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Cheezies
I was just referring to the days of old when people could kite things to large cities like Overlord Mok'morok, the dragon outside of CoT, even Doom Lord Kazzak from Blasted Lands. Fun stuff like that. Now when things like Venya the undead from their starting area could be engineer MC'd and hearthed back to Stormwind, they're hotfixed in very short order.

I agree that doing away with things like that took away from the epic feel the game had. I also largely blame flying mounts.
Wasn't the Overlord that giant ogre that couldn't be killed and everyone would use him to level their weapon skills? lol
ITT: nostalgia-colored glasses
Yep! I really miss when this game was "broken" in fun ways instead of broken in dumb ways.

I miss being yelled at constantly in SMV as well.