Die Sanktum...

Ravenholdt
... ist gefallen?
I noticed, too! D:
Ja es ist kaput. :(
I was trying to check it out because I was thinking about rolling on this server to start a fresh RP experience...alas.
02/09/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Lariel
I was trying to check it out because I was thinking about rolling on this server to start a fresh RP experience...alas.

Oh, don't let a little technical difficulty stop you! Ravenholdt is a wonderful community and we would love to add another RPer to our midst.

I'm sure it will be back up soon...in the meantime, you should consider creating that character so you're ready to jump right into the forums on the Sanctum!
Unfortunately I am at work atm. Gotta love being an accountant at tax time! But as soon as I get home I will definitely be making a character. Was just hoping to get a feel for it from the website since that's all I have access to right now. :)
02/09/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Lariel
Unfortunately I am at work atm. Gotta love being an accountant at tax time! But as soon as I get home I will definitely be making a character. Was just hoping to get a feel for it from the website since that's all I have access to right now. :)

I see! Well, allow me to speak for the Sanctum here when I say I don't think you will be disappointed by what you see when the site is back up and running.

We have an awesome community there of dedicated RPers and very talented writers. You'll also find some great resources for getting in touch with players to organize RP sessions.

Feel free to contact me in-game and welcome to Ravenholdt! ^^
I agree with what Candela has said. The Sanctum has a variety of stories, collaborative posts, guides, random OOC topics, and biographies on it. Once it is up again, be sure to check it out.

With that said, I'm not sure why the Sanctum is down at the moment. I'll talk to Tinox about it and see where there's anything we can do to get it up and running again or if it's on the hosting side of the business. But please don't let that stop you from rolling on Ravenholdt!

As several of us have mentioned, do not hesitate to reach out to us in-game or on these forums if you have any questions or concerns. We're excited to see the recent interest in our server and having more RPers here is great! We hope that you come to love the community as much as we do =)
Come to Ravenholdt and look up the Night's Veil! Safe travels until then!
I'm having Sanctum withdrawals... when it's back up I'm totally donating like a billion dollars.
02/10/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Flitin
I'm having Sanctum withdrawals... when it's back up I'm totally donating like a billion dollars.

The gods require sacrifice!

To get the Sanctum back I'll give up...mana wyrms! Such a guilty pleasure anyway.
I'm going to donate new hamsters to the host's server farms. Or customer service department. Whichever.
02/10/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Flitin

Dude! I just checked, it is still down, and I thought to myself "This is like running out of coffee!" which is almost as bad as running out of air!

It has also made coordinating the Cenarion Circle response team a royal pain. Fortunately orcs don't feel pain. Much.
02/10/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Candela

The gods require sacrifice!

Whip out the Doritos and Mountain Dew. The host's computer spirits must be appeased.
With the combined powers of Tinox and Balticus, the Sanctum has been brought back to life once more!

*Triumphant fanfare*
With the combined powers of Tinox and Balticus, the Sanctum has been brought back to life once more!

*Triumphant fanfare*

Your hard work and dedication is appreciated, guys!

*Triumphant fanfare*

Has it been tested in Firefox? I can bring it up in Explorer, but I still get this when using Firefox:

http://www.ravenholdt.us/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

EDIT: Okay and now it's working in Firefox too!
Seems quite a few posts from later on Thursday have been devoured by whatever was in wherever the Sanctum went. Sarlac?

But still, hooray! *shoots off fireworks*
Seems quite a few posts from later on Thursday have been devoured by whatever was in wherever the Sanctum went. Sarlac?

But still, hooray! *shoots off fireworks*

Yep! Glad to see it back!
I'm not sure what happened to the posts and I'm extremely sorry if any were lost! I don't know if there's any way to get them back, but we can try looking into it. Or, if you have the posts saved, just re-post them.

Hopefully we won't have any more issues for a while!