I hate this holiday.

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
02/10/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Grev
I hate these holidays too. Only for the simple fact that they put achievements inside of Battlegrounds.

I bet the PvPers are all writhing their hands in anticipation.

Lambs to the slaughter... FREE HKS!!!!
I hate these holidays too. Only for the simple fact that they put achievements inside of Battlegrounds.

I bet the PvPers are all writhing their hands in anticipation.

Lambs to the slaughter... FREE HKS!!!!

It's actually frustrating when half your team is composed of people who have no interest in the outcome of the game. Luckily they gave us the option to skip certain BGs.
02/10/2013 03:04 AMPosted by Trynaklei
Glad it wants Draenei Pallies and not Shaman. >.>

....Welp.. im screwed....
02/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Iyaaku
There are addons that immediately remove specific buffs for you. I used to set that up and idle in town so everyone could get credit off me.

It's not the super annoying flower petals.
It's that I may have unwittingly helped someone do something when I could be invisible and helping no one. There's a level of nonconsentual altriusm I'm just not comfortable with.
PvP must really suck for you :(
02/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Iyaaku
There are addons that immediately remove specific buffs for you. I used to set that up and idle in town so everyone could get credit off me.

It's not the super annoying flower petals.
It's that I may have unwittingly helped someone do something when I could be invisible and helping no one. There's a level of nonconsentual altriusm I'm just not comfortable with.
Keep your filthy casual mitts off me, casuals.
Picking petals outta my mane for weeks.

Weeks I tell you!
I'll be looking for YOU, troll rogues! I got you during the thanksgiving event, I'll get you for this one too!
I wish someone would shower me with rose petals.

foreveralone.jpg
I wish someone would shower me with rose petals.

foreveralone.jpg

Now I need to dump them on you until you feel as bad as Iyaaku.
Baenhoof, I've taken the time to reconsider things and I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was unaware of my altruistic privilege and by assuming that, like myself, you just wanted to be helpful to as many people as possible, I've ignored and dismissed your life experiences as a jerkbutt. I didn't understand what you go through just trying to live your life. That was disrespectful of me, and I will try not to do it again.
PSA: I have a troll rogue. She's not on Moon Guard, but if I like you, maybe I'll let you group with me cross-realm so you can throw petals at my first-ever WOW character.

I also have a belf mage, but nobody cares about that.
02/11/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Lisenne
I also have a belf mage, but nobody cares about that.

I care.

I think I conveniently managed to get rid of every single useful (for achievement purposes) race / class combo I had, so I'm pretty much useless.
I care.

I love you too.
02/11/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Celandina
I love you too.

<3
Thanks to the 'Fistful of Love' achievement, I won't be able to enter cities for a full two weeks now.
>:C

Take off yer dress, grow a beard an' harden up, ye pansy!
Thanks to the 'Fistful of Love' achievement, I won't be able to enter cities for a full two weeks now.

Take off yer dress, grow a beard an' harden up, ye pansy!

No, you don't understand.
They're flower petals. I have an image to maintain.

I was surfing my way out to Vo4W earlier and kind of paused high up because I saw something neat on my other monitor. I look back and there's this gnome warlock just staring at me on her dragon.
I maybe kind of shrieked IRL and turned to book back toward the Horde shrine. She followed me. Stealth-dived into the Shrine, landed with 200hp left and hid in a corner.
No rose petals.
Victory.
"I'd rather be dead and funky than alive and aromatic."
Iyaaku, 2013.

Try having a tauren druid, OR a draenai paladin.... erboy... Im going to have some fun -_-. Good thing I got mine done last year ~<3