Blue Flag Pledge

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
02/11/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Iconik
I was here at launch.

Really? Because you seem stupidly new here
I'm necroing this thread to give more people the chance to grow a pair. Take the pledge like me.
I'm necroing this thread to give more people the chance to grow a pair. Take the pledge like me.

What a child.

[

Just as soon as you take the pledge to learn to play with yourself and not requiring the use of twenty other people.

]
What a child.

Coward.

Just as soon as you take the pledge to learn to play with yourself and not requiring the use of twenty other people.

Dead coward.

I'm in org and other places all the time by myself and not blue flagged. Come@me

Coward.

Right back at you, scrublet.

Dead coward.

I'm in org and other places all the time by myself and not blue flagged. Come@me

[

I have yet to divert raids to attack people who I disagree with, let alone individuals still in quest greens. ;)

]
Dead coward. I'm in org and other places all the time by myself and not blue flagged. Come@me

Watch out man

He might call the Pack's ''Dreadfangs'' on you....
Moonglow anyone?

It calms the nerves and even if you're not blue flagged you can bath yourself in a wonderful blue glow.

Wanna put that to the test?
I have yet to divert raids to attack people who I disagree with, let alone individuals still in quest greens. ;)

You don't have raids. You have an all worgen guild leaning against KOTE and CBH for support.
03/18/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Xanathal

You don't have raids. You have an all worgen guild leaning against KOTE and CBH for support.

[

http://youtu.be/ueZ6tvqhk8U?t=16s

]
http://youtu.be/ueZ6tvqhk8U?t=16s

That is a large bowl of dessert.

TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Throw down Solidus!
Moonglow anyone?

It calms the nerves and even if you're not blue flagged you can bath yourself in a wonderful blue glow.

I'd rather enjoy the taste of a Sulfuron Slammer. Way better than Moonglow, or Moonberry Juice.
Wanna put that to the test?

That you are a coward that hides behind a guild?

That test is already pretty conclusive, whelp.
That you are a coward that hides behind a guild?

That test is already pretty conclusive, whelp.

1v1 Let's go.

The few times they did try to mount somthing, they failed against WSB. Even numbers(Late Cata)

1v1 Let's go.

10,000g
cant we all just get along