@Charax

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next

10vs24?? Where did you get these absurd numbers from?? Most of out battles have been even numbers with exception of a few

You made reference to the recent Krasarang Wilds fight. I brought ten, and I reviewed Iconik's Twitch recording afterwards to see your raid of 24.

It was amusing that Himanshu wanted a /who Warbringer repeatedly to makes sure he held a zerg superiority advantage, and had you guys scuttling to your Alliance friends to monitor us.

So Bronkk, to suggest that Krasarang Wilds fight was evenly matched makes you sound like a clown.

You wanna cry about even numbers yet <Warbringer> takes groups of 5+ to camp single members of WSB.

I can count other fights where you had greater numbers and still wiped

A little tip for ya, come to battles more prepared. We have wiped the floor with you guys and will continue as long as you try to justify your guild's existence

WSB will crush Warbringer everytime. Take it as a fact and move on. You guys are just another guild trying to make a name by taking on WSB
http://imgur.com/oJwRzIz

Nah. Warbringer doesn't scuttle off to Horde toons trying to set me up for a gank. Whoever this was wasn't too smart.
http://imgur.com/oJwRzIz

Nah. Warbringer doesn't scuttle off to Horde toons trying to set me up for a gank. Whoever this was wasn't too smart.

Totally believable. I hope you helped the poor guy out

The battle that you referred to was 10 v 24.

Oh come now. That battle happened randomly on our way to another battle whilst on our way to another battle. We found Surfingbird flying and he led us right to you. It's not like we're going to say "Well, there's only 10 of them, let's leave them alone." Warbringer doesn't do that and you can't expect the same out of WSB.

The Krassarang fight was just silly. Someone in WSB killed Holychaos (seriously feel bad for this dude. He's always getting camped) and you only brought out a little more than a dozen.

;)

Iconik, I am disappointed that you're lying to me. Like I said, I reviewed your recorded Twitch. Himanshu formed a raid to camp one of our levelers to being us out and called in a lot more when you saw six of us as first responders and I am well aware of your role in that too.

To say that it was a random event when the entire thing was staged is deceitful.

Hey, that's WPvP. Himanshu took me off his battletag list that day, and wants to advance this to a "win at all costs" (bring more, constant monitoring of the opposition numbers and movement). That's fine, and I accept those terms of engagements. However, both of you guys should spare me the dishonesty at play here.
...or resort to trying to gain people's information.

http://imgur.com/X9PQvgY

You made reference to the recent Krasarang Wilds fight. I brought ten, and I reviewed Iconik's Twitch recording afterwards to see your raid of 24.

It was amusing that Himanshu wanted a /who Warbringer repeatedly to makes sure he held a zerg superiority advantage, and had you guys scuttling to your Alliance friends to monitor us.

So Bronkk, to suggest that Krasarang Wilds fight was evenly matched makes you sound like a clown.

You wanna cry about even numbers yet <Warbringer> takes groups of 5+ to camp single members of WSB.

A little tip for ya, come to battles more prepared. We have wiped the floor with you guys and will continue as long as you try to justify your guild's existence

WSB will crush Warbringer everytime. Take it as a fact and move on. You guys are just another guild trying to make a name by taking on WSB

I am not crying about uneven numbers. I am making fun of you in saying the 10 v 24 fight had even numbers despite the documented video evidence.

I am curious why you felt compelled to lie about it?
02/10/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Charax
To say that it was a random event when the entire thing was staged is deceitful.

No. No. I'm talking about the event that happened near Halfhill. Not the Krassarang event.

Mortem asked Rett (the name you blacked out) so he can e-mail you a SS of your corpse with a <Warbringer> banner planted in it...probably as resolution to the tiff you guys had.

Mortem asked Rett (the name you blacked out) so he can e-mail you a SS of your corpse with a <Warbringer> banner planted in it...probably as resolution to the tiff you guys had.

But Iconik, I am curious why you had just lied to me regarding the circumstances of that Krasarang fight?

He never lied about it....

He spoke of Halfhill
Oh come now. That battle happened randomly on our way to another battle whilst on our way to another battle. We found Surfingbird flying and he led us right to you. It's not like we're going to say "Well, there's only 10 of them, let's leave them alone." Warbringer doesn't do that and you can't expect the same out of WSB.

THIS event happened randomly in Valley of the Four Winds on our way to Halfhill to relieve someone that was being camped by Alliance.

The Krassarang event happened separately from this. This is why I put spaces between

and

02/10/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Charax
The Krassarang fight was just silly. Someone in WSB killed Holychaos (seriously feel bad for this dude. He's always getting camped) and you only brought out a little more than a dozen

Two separate thoughts. There's video of this Valley event just happening out of thin air. It was kind of funny.

The big, bad warrior killed a Resto Shaman. Congrats are in order. Congrats to the other 2 that joined in on the fight as well. Do they need my e-mail as well?

Also, I blacked out the name so this person wasn't caught up in it. I also blacked out Mortem's real name out of respect. A little decorum here, Charax.
02/10/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Iconik

No. No. I'm talking about the event that happened near Halfhill. Not the Krassarang event.

What happened near Halfhill?

Only thing I remembered was killing some Mercilous guys (my luckyluciano...how quickly your laughing ended) and it looked like a WSB raid swept in to save them from the camp.

Is that what you're talking about? Not sure what the connection is.

I am not crying about uneven numbers. I am making fun of you in saying the 10 v 24 fight had even numbers despite the documented video evidence.

Bronkk, it seems that everytime we encounter WSB vermin in an evenly matched fight, it end in a decisive <Warbringer> victory. Of course, some might argue that wearing a <Warsong Battalion> tag should grant you a handicap when calculating what an evenly matched battle is.

I am sure you Warsong rabble know it's not safe to wander around Pandaria outside of a large raid. It is a point that I happily demonstrated on some of your grunts today and will continue to do in the future.

PS: My mog is great, but I weep at its perfection. I will have to mog another Alliance Champion to keep me interested in choice gear acquisitions.

PPS: Iconik, it is an interesting helm that you have acquired. It looks like it might withstand a couple of shield bashes before splintering into your malformed skull.

Even numbers you say?

Must I bring up the battle just recently in Krasang Wilds?? No matter the field of battle Warbringer is crushed like lambs to the slaughter before us.

For someone who claims to be a great warrior you take to killing new recruits or grunts as your form of satisfaction. I find it cute that <Warbringer> comes to ED and tries to take on the big dog of the server

Warbringer will fail to WSB just like every other guild who has tried. You guys came in strong and ended small and fractured
PS: Learn to transmog. I will let you take notes on my set

Edit- Now that I think about it, when has <Warbringer> won 1 encounter against WSB?

/throws up all over Charax...too many lies....can't digest them all.

O, sorry- guess your mog isn't too nice anymore....
What happened near Halfhill?

Only thing I remembered was killing some Mercilous guys (my luckyluciano...how quickly your laughing ended) and it looked like a WSB raid swept in to save them from the camp.

We were flying through on our way to Halfhill. We saw Surfingbird flying and decided to follow him. What we found were several Warbringer. Killed the lot of them then went on to Halfhill.

Is that what you're talking about? Not sure what the connection is.

02/10/2013 08:08 PMPosted by Iconik
Two separate thoughts.

No connection, man. Two separate thoughts.
The big, bad warrior killed a Resto Shaman. Congrats are in order. Congrats to the other 2 that joined in on the fight as well. Do they need my e-mail as well?

Also, I blacked out the name so this person wasn't caught up in it. I also blacked out Mortem's real name out of respect. A little decorum here, Charax.

Well, regarding THAT fight, we heard our friend Toked was getting camped in the Vale, so we brought out 3 or 4 and cleaned up the area. Nothing personal, Iconik. Red is dead to me.

We're going to,have to diarize all these fights right away, and have everyone add their propaganda. Regardless of all the trash talk, I am enjoyng the fights out there.

Hmm? What's that? Were you trying to answer the simple question? I didn't quit catchmwhat you said.

Hmm? What's that? Were you trying to answer the simple question? I didn't quit catchmwhat you said.

Never caught your response to my question either

Has Warbringer even won 1 encounter with WSB? I can already answer that question though...
I do diarize it. I stream. And Warbringer watches when there's going to be a fight.

02/10/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Charax
you guys scuttling to your Alliance friends to monitor us

The biggest difference here is, WB is monitoring in real time.

Meh.

Never caught your response to my question either

Has Warbringer even won 1 encounter with WSB? I can already answer that question though...

Many times. Gates of Ironforge, a couple of times in the tram, Elwynn Forest/Redridge, south of Crossroads.

Now you can answer my question instead of dodging.