Balanced Random Battlegrounds.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
02/11/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Idaelus
Tomorrow I get upgraded Mal weapons. SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, man - they're removing the guy that does that during scheduled maint tomorrow. Pre-5.2 for "fairness".

JK! XD
02/11/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Idaelus
/blowsraspberry
Glaivepoo, where is your lvl 90 horde toon that you like to peeveepee on? Hmmmm?
02/11/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Glaivepoo, where is your lvl 90 horde toon that you like to peeveepee on? Hmmmm?

=(

Dont have one. I have a pitiful horde monk with a handful of games tho - and apparently they're getting buffed. I thought he was pretty OK already myself, so i dunno... we'll see what 5.2 brings PvP first.
02/11/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Warglaive
Dont have one.

How will you run around with the cool kids if you have that attitude? Muffin has made the switch.

/peerpressure

/peerpressure
How will you run around with the cool kids if you have that attitude? Muffin has made the switch.

/peerpressure

/peerpressure

Oneofusoneofusoneofus.
02/11/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Muffin has made the switch.

He's not the only one, but I simply did it out of peer pressure as well.

DAMN THAT PEER PRESSURE.

MY HEART IS ALWAYS AND WILL BE BLUE.
He's not the only one, but I simply did it out of peer pressure as well.

DAMN THAT PEER PRESSURE.

MY HEART IS ALWAYS AND WILL BE BLUE.

This guy started as an Alliance. Realm/Faction transferred near the end of Wrath to play with RL friends.

All who have now quit. (Jerks.)

I miss Stormwind sometimes.
This guy started as an Alliance. Realm/Faction transferred near the end of Wrath to play with RL friends.

All who have now quit. (Jerks.)

I miss Stormwind sometimes.

This character was sitting at 70 for years over Wotlk and Cata. Finally decided to dust it off for a rl friend that was introduced to the game last xpac and he wanted to play Horde.
RBG group ASSEMBLE!
02/11/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
RBG group ASSEMBLE!

I AIN'T GEARED YET
02/11/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Eisenhorne

I didnt get any horde to 90 except the monk, that's all. I loathe the ally scum as much as anyone. Since well before BC released... but i wanted to finally play a rogue at cap when they weren't faceroll FOTM. =(

Last time i played a rogue at level-cap WAS vanilla. Still got a late start to it anyway this season cuz i was screwing around with 80 and 85, and even though i was surrounded by alliance scum i still enjoyed playing rogue very much. I'm sure i'll play the monk more come 5.2, assuming it's everything it looks to be for PvP.

But there's no switch to be made - just suxxors getting crap to cap. Leveling is too mind-numbing and lame.

So i did important-fun stuff like pet battles instead.

Kill me now.
02/11/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Kiaransali
You are the textbook definition of a troll... you make stupid comments that provide nothing of value to the conversation. I suspect you are just as useless and pathetic in RL.

Irony.
02/11/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Warglaive
Irony.

To be fair though, that guy has been trolling posters in other threads recently.

Edit:

And;

02/11/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Warglaive
I loathe the ally scum as much as anyone.

Ow my pride.
02/11/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Kirama
To be fair though, that guy has been trolling posters in other threads recently.

To be more fair, so has Kiaransali. Tho he has pointedly toned down the hatred of all humanity a bit now.

Since we're being fair.
02/11/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Kirama
First of all Warglaive is a troll so don't feed him (just put him on ignore like several posters already have). Secondly I don't post inane comments just to get a response from people (which is clearly what that fatirl poster is doing). I always state my opinion & then state why (and often state why an opposing opinion doesn't make sense). Some posters strongly disagree with what I say, but disagreement =/= trolling. There is a huge difference.
To be more fair, so has Kiaransali. Tho he has pointedly toned down the hatred of all humanity a bit now.

Since we're being fair.

This is true as well, but that particular poster he was aiming at pretty much trolls just to be a d*ck.

Edit:

02/11/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Kiaransali
First of all Warglaive is a troll so don't feed him (just put him on ignore like several posters already have).

Not even close Fae.
02/11/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Kiaransali
just put him on ignore like several posters already have

Angry K and Tiny are now "several posters"... Irony Kirama?

02/11/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Kirama
This is true as well, but that particular poster he was aiming at pretty much trolls just to be a d*ck.

As opposed to offering anything mildy attributable to the topic as an excuse to let loose a barrage of hate?
Where the barrage of hate is typically LONGER than the portion supposedly on topic? Lol.
02/11/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Warglaive
Angry K and Tiny are now "several posters"... Irony Kirama?

The word "troll" is misused around here. A lot...

>.>

Dammit, edit again. :(

As oopsed to offering anything mildy attributable to the topic as an excuse to let loose a barrage of hate?
Where the barrage of hate is typically LONGER than the portion supposedly on topic? Lol.

Same dude attacked me for telling everyone else to just ignore him and not feed. He proceeded to try to pick a fight with me.

More like trying to stir up unneeded hate, course Fae isn't helping by responding to the moron.