Who's excited?

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
It's the only TV I watch. I love the survival aspect of a post apocalyptic world. Hell yeah! They found a can of beans! SCORE!

I don't see them killing Daryl off.
I don't know. They killed off Shane and he was one of the main people. Dale was also one of the better people of the series.
I think anything is possible with this series. I think they like to shock the audience. I know the fan following of Daryl is really high, and if they killed him off they would probably have fans outraged. But I think they'll keep him because it will help keep people watching that love him.
Rick will definitely get killed. Not this season though.
I think it would be funny if at the end of the series they make Rick wake up in the hospital with everything normal.
Yeah, I wish I was watching the marathon but I'm being a weak, sissy at the gym right now.

Treadmill in front of the tv ftw!

Agreed! I have a treadmill that lets you mount the ipad on in x)! Pretty dam convienient, especially since it will make me exercise lol
02/10/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Aranelle
Rick will definitely get killed.

Not sure he will die anytime soon, not even next season.
02/10/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Mvp
Rick will definitely get killed.

Not sure he will die anytime soon, not even next season.

Yeah it's too early for this season.
I don't think Rick will die for quite awhile, even tho they aren't following the comics exact he's still around in those and he just got to his breaking point. He's lost Lori, dealing with the baby he has barely held and being the "leader" of this group which I'm sure half of them will be dead by the end of the season. We need to see him mentally break down before he dies imo and answering imaginary phone calls doesn't count.
Spoiler: The Governor does die.
Moo makes you look like the walking dead is that what you meant? Go ally then I will talk about the awesome show.
02/10/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
Moo makes you look like the walking dead is that what you meant? Go ally then I will talk about the awesome show.
Haha. Nah, I won't be faction changing anytime soon. Actually, I'm no mas like Roberto Duran in 12 days.
um....no.
02/10/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
um....no.
You doubt me?! I'll show you.
No...we need you like peanut butter needs jelly. You are the Peanut butter.
There can only be one Keylog.

You'll miss me.
yeah I will.
In season 3, we'll see zombie Lori and Herschel is going to attach a sword to his leg.

Also, quote of the season so far is from Meryl.

"If you keep announcing to the world that you're pissing your pants, I'm going to have to smash your teeth in."
Show based on a comic book. How many of you knew this? Read the comics, they are just as good. Except some of the characters are not in the book, and visa versa :|
I started watching the show first but I went back and bought the two compendium books.

I like the show better. Mostly because I'm not really into comics but it's still different enough to keep me interested.

The comics are way more brutal.
02/10/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Aurora
Show based on a comic book. How many of you knew this? Read the comics, they are just as good. Except some of the characters are not in the book, and visa versa :|

I also watched the show first then went out and read the comics after the first season and enjoyed them very much, I like how they switched things up. The comics are def more graphic when The Governor was interrogating Maggie I yelled at my tv YOU BET NOT MR. GOVERNA!! The way that originally played out would of been a little too much to show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFnSgPC-VXA

^ Rick. The zombie killer.