Not recieving push notifications

Mobile Bug Report
Am not receiving any push notification for whispers have Iphone 4s it was working fine up until a few days ago...Ive checked my settings and have notification enabled any reason why im not getting them or any suggestions on how to fix it...
Thanks
I am having the same problem on my iTouch - it started sometime last night. My notification settings are correct for Armory (I haven't changed them from when I was receiving notifications) I do receive notifications for other apps I am using...just not my Armory notifications
Was this temporary or does it persist?
.../sigh
im still not receiving them,Ive tried everything even resetting my phone and re-downloading the app...any suggestions on how to fix it?
i am having the same issue
What service provider do you each have? Also, what device models, OS version, and Mobile Armory version?
Sprint Iphone 4s ios 6.1.1 armory version is 5.2.1
I am having the same trouble as well. It worked until the last update, after that I have logged in to countless whispers that have been sitting there for hours.

AT&T, iPhone 5, iOS 6.1, Armory Version 5.2.1
Yep, same issue Verizon iPhone 5, iOS 6.1, Armory 5.2.1. It used to work great. I *think* it started after upgrading to iOS 6.1, but I'm not completely positive.
Having same issue, i have the IPhone 4, iOS 6.1, Armory 5.2.1..not receiving push notifications either when getting whispers.

Thanks

ps. also still having my events tab problem..see my other thread..thanks.
If you go to your device's Settings -> Notifications, and then scroll down and select "Armory" from the list, is Notification Center on and what Alert Style is set?

Also let me know the following: How many "Recent Items" are set for Show? Is the Badge App Icon ON? Are Sounds ON? Is View in Lock Screen ON?
Notification center is on...shows 5 recent items, alert style is banners, badge app icon is on..sounds are on, and view in lock screen is on....this is for me..not sure about anyone else..
Same as Kevaara!
Why does it take him so long to respond back?/Sigh!
Having the same issue. Iphone 5 IOS 6.1. Same settings.
It looks like the 6.1.2 iOS update fixed it. I installed today and my notifications are now working.
If anyone is still having issues viewing Push Notifications, please let me know.
I've been having issues with this still myself. I'm using the iPhone 5, AT&T service provider, and the most up to date form of the armory and software for this phone. I have the notifications enabled, yet when my phone goes into power saving mode, I lose connection with my guild chat. It there anyway to fix this? My old original iPhone 3G had no issue sending me notifications when it went into standby, and I stayed on guild chat.
I've been having issues with this still myself. I'm using the iPhone 5, AT&T service provider, and the most up to date form of the armory and software for this phone. I have the notifications enabled, yet when my phone goes into power saving mode, I lose connection with my guild chat. It there anyway to fix this? My old original iPhone 3G had no issue sending me notifications when it went into standby, and I stayed on guild chat.

1. When you go into this state and cease to receive notifications, do your guildies report that you're offline? (They'll need to toggle the Guild Roster in-game a couple times, as there is a known issue in WoW that requires the guild roster window be closed and reopened to update.)

2. If you aren't reported as offline in WoW, what is the status, including a description of the icon displayed?

3. If you cease to receive notifications, when you return to the app within 5 minutes or less, do you see the whispers from this period of time on the Guild Chat page?